Exclusively situated within the highly sought after 'Golden Triangle' of the Noosa Hinterland, this distinguished 15 year old home magnificently showcases luxury living whilst offering breathtaking views from Noosa Heads to Coolum Beach.
Soaring high ceilings complement the travertine flooring throughout the living spaces and create a feeling of space and opulence. With floor to ceiling glass and encompassed by nature, you are sure to sense a feeling of calm the moment you step through the custom-made glass and timber front door. The open-plan living flows seamlessly from the lounge which is fit with an imported French fire place to a substantial and fully enclosed terrace; perfect for soaking up morning sunshine and dining with friends, complete with a built in BBQ and breakfast bar.
The entertainer's kitchen is fully equipped with Miele appliances including induction hot plates, programmable warming drawer, large oven and built in coffee machine. Granite bench tops, a Liebherr French door refrigerator, walk in pantry and soft-close cabinetry are also on offer.
An elevated and spacious master bedroom with a generous walk in robe, its own outdoor shower and luxe Kaldewai bath overlooking untouched bushland, gives you a sense of being one with nature and a delightful serenity that must be experienced to be believed. Upstairs you will also find two home offices and a children's wing containing two more sizeable bedrooms.
Downstairs you will discover additional resort-style guest living quarters with a private driveway and garage, suitable for an au pair or live-in relatives. This is also where you will find a home gym, steam room, sauna, a heated plunge pool, workshop and loads of storage space.
Solidly built in harmony with the sloping block and extensively landscaped, green gardens flank the boardwalk which curls around the running creek and waterfall to the dam at the base of the block.
Filled with an endless list of features you won't find anywhere else, this home is as unique as they come. This is luxury living on a truly grand scale, all within just 20 minutes to Noosa Heads and its array of beautiful beaches.
- 3619sqm block with 2 x 10,000 gallon water tanks
- C-Bus Control panel - programs automatic watering systems, lighting, electric blinds, security systems and lights etc - all controlled by one panel
- 5kw Solar panel system & vacuum maid
- Core-filled rendered brick build with colourbond roof
- High end fittings and fixtures including commercial grade aluminium frames.
- Gallery style hallway with step lighting and picture rails
- Heated flooring and towel racks in master en-suite
- 900 bottle wine cellar
- 2 person infra-red sauna and separate steam room
- 5 garage spaces - a treat for car enthusiasts