Looking for a peaceful, expansive acreage to build your dream lifestyle, without sacrificing proximity to Noosa? Set on a quiet cul de sac in highly prized Tinbeerwah, this 9,828m2 block boasts lush level lawns, lovely gardens, plus a home perched high on the land with views to Cooroy Mountain and Mount Tinbeerwah.
With a delightful street presence, the home has a feature split-block exterior and Colorbond roof and is fronted by a full-length shady veranda. This leads you into the open plan living space, with ducted air-conditioning and a welcoming combustion fireplace for chilly winter evenings. The generous, air-conditioned master bedroom has a walk-in robe and ensuite bathroom. There's also a double garage with internal access, a separate study, plus a separate studio (or additional bedroom) and walk-in box room. The entire home has high ceilings, and a second covered veranda at the rear provides options for year-round protected entertaining.
Additionally, a 12m x 9m shed has extra height for a boat or caravan, plus a corner office. Harvest your own fresh produce from a variety of fruit trees. At the rear of the block, the land slopes away to the dam and a lightly timbered area.
Although set in a tranquil no through road, this delightful property is just 12 minutes to Eumundi village, famous for its markets, cafes and artisans. Lake Macdonald is only a six minute drive for canoeing, boating and fishing. Or if the beach, high-end dining and boutique shopping suit you better, you can spend days on Hastings Street or Noosa main beach and be home to your spacious, serene haven in under 20 minutes.
Properties in this location are very tightly held, so be quick to secure your inspection.
• Lovely 9,828m2 property in quiet, sought-after location
• Views to Tinbeerwah Mountain and Cooroy Mountain
• Feature split-block exterior and colorbond roof
• Covered front and rear verandas for all year entertaining
• Open plan, air-conditioned living, combustion fireplace
• Master bed with air-con, walk-in robe, ensuite bathroom
• Separate study, walk-in box room, garage with internal access
• Level lawns and gardens around home, lightly timbered at rear
• Dam, 12m x 9m shed with extra height & corner office, fruit trees
• 12 mins to Eumundi, 17 to Noosa Heads, 30 to Sunshine Coast airport