69 Greenslade Street, Tingalpa, Queensland 4173
You'll Need to be Quick!James Dean Residential is proud to market this impeccably maintained and presented home which has undergone a major transformation and now has a warm ambiance and a real 'wow' factor.
With some clever design features the owner has really created a modern open-plan styled home which integrates with the newly renovated 'entertainers style kitchen'. The ensuite and main bathroom have also undergone a major renovation and the new wider hall incorporates significant storage cupboards too.
- 4 built-in bedrooms with ceiling fans & new window coverings
- master room is air-conditioned with his & her wardrobes & has sliding door access to the rear garden
- open plan living & dining with split system air-conditioning
- kitchen has stone benchtops, quality appliances & high gloss finish to the cupboards
- good separation between 2 of the guest bedrooms & the master suite
- fully renovated ensuite with double vanities
- main bathroom has separate shower with rain-head & deep soaker tub
- outdoor terrace overlooking private rear garden
- double lock-up garage & garden shed
This property is positioned on an easy to maintain 450sqm block in a quiet pocket of Tingalpa and within close proximity to local shops & amenities, public transport, Gateway Motorway and local state & private schools, including the new French Immersion Programme at the Tingalpa State School.
Decorated in neutral tones this home has been thoughtfully renovated and has quality fixtures and fittings throughout. It presents beautifully and offers the astute buyer nothing to do but move in and enjoy!
- Bedroom: 4
- Bathrooms: 2 (Ensuites: 1)
- Garaging: 2
- Land Size: 450 m2 (approx)
- Fully Fenced
- Garden Shed
- Split System Airconditioning
House Links / Tools
This listing last updated: 25th May 2017