101 - 105 Mt. Gravatt Capalaba Rd, Upper Mount Gravatt, Queensland 4122
ANOTHER 1 SOLD BY BRISBANE'S DEVP SITE SPECIALIST..! DA APPROVED' FOR 53 UNITS,This DA approved site for 53 units is superbly located just a short walk to Garden City shopping centre, Upper mount Gravatt shops and commercial hubs. Land size is 1376 sqm.
Rarely do you see land this size with development potential on the market in this superb location.
Final unit stock sells quickly in this area and the buyers range from investors, home buyers and people entering the market.
Being a QLD Registered Architect, my team can also assist the buyers by pointing them in the right direction with free preliminary Architectural, feasibility and planning advice. We are also able to provide researched feedback on along with expected construction costs and sale prices of the final product. So please call or email the team if you need to discuss your options.
- DA approved for 53 units. Email my team for the DA documents.
- 44 x 2 bed units & 9 x 1 bed units.
- Walk to Garden city, minutes to Brisbane City via the Pacific motorway.
- Right in the heart of Upper Mount Gravatt area, walk to schools, social clubs & commercial businesses. Thriving precinct, close to amenities, University, Transport and Gateway and Pacific motorway access.
- 2 homes with combined rental income of $780/wk while you organise your approvals.
Contact my team today for more information or to express your interest.
This is an opportunity not to be missed.
Disclaimer - All information and suggested development options contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However we cannot guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided and interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries. All listed development options above require the buyer's own due diligence and are subject to satisfaction of the subdivision code & subject to council approval.
- Bedroom: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Garaging: 2
- Land Size: 1376 m2 (approx)
House Links / Tools
This listing last updated: 11th Jan 2017