Welcome to two of the most interesting properties we have had the pleasure to offer. The current owners have enjoyed all of the lifestyle benefits of living in luxury with their very successful business right next door.
We are offering the two properties here and the benefits of this will give so many options for the next owners.
THE HOUSE: The French influenced home built in 2000 is a masterpiece of design and liveabilty, no expense has been spared in the finest finishes obvious throughout the home. The feel of this property is apparent at first glance when driving into the circular driveway past established topiary and lush sub-tropical gardens. Everything that you would expect in a home of this calibre exists and was fastidiously renovated three years ago with the addition of a new wing on the ground level.
• High ceilings and exquisite Italian 900mm porcelain tiles in living spaces on lower level
• Ducted and multi-zoned air-conditioning plus split systems
• Ceasarstone waterfall benchtops and Miele appliances to kitchen
• Walk-in pantry and spacious bar area with Liebherr dual zone fridge
• Spacious 6.3m master bedroom on lower level with travertine tiling to the ensuite and bespoke built in, walk in robe
• Raised dining room overlooking lagoon and outdoor entertaining area.
The upper level is so intimate with 3 more spacious bedrooms a media area and generous family bathroom. All room sizes are available in the floor plan provided.
The home is pure entertainer's heaven and can easily cater for the largest of gatherings. The wide covered entertaining area is graced with coffered timber ceilings with classic iron light fittings. From here you can access the indoor entertainment area as you glide past the lagoon along the covered colonnade. Once inside the second kitchen is stunning with 3d Italian tiles and full rangehood, oven and indoor BBQ. This is a generous space and has a gorgeous Lopi gas fireplace with fossilized limestone surround and adjoins the billiards room. The hydrotherapy spa room with 6000 L hot/cold spa which offers many therapeutic health benefits can also be enjoyed as a pure indulgence.
Being plant lovers the grounds of this 2.5 acres is a virtual private botanic garden with rare species and abundant fruit ( apples, citrus, avocado, mangoes, olives ) and purpose built vegie gardens. The landscaping delights with large boulders and pathways around the home and a 30m rainforest boardwalk with yoga / meditation area. If you live on acreage you most probably will enjoy pets and the are catered for here like family members. The kennel over looks the lagoon and has its own balcony and there is a secure cat enclosure with play areas and tunnel into the home. The chickens have indoor-outdoor living areas and a spacious tool/mower shed all hidden in the garden away from the house.
Vehicles are housed securely in the 8m x 8m panel door separate garage with covered walkway to house as well as 2 car acommodation in home garage. A separate high top boat/caravan parking shed easily access the concrete driveway.
THE COMMERCIAL NURSERY AREA: This is a serious workspace on 2.5 acres with access for b double trucks and ample parking. The double storey industrial shed will suit many applications with 2 air conditioned and fitted offices on the upper level, a staff lunchroom, shower and facilities on the ground level. Estimated at 24m x 13 m this shed has lock up storage and mezzanine viewing platform.
A sunken truck loading bay makes deliveries a breeze. Along with the large industrial shed is extensive growing tunnels and water reticulation.
• 80m x 40m hailguard cover with 7m poles with floodlighting
• Security camera system across the property
• 4 x 20,000 litre rainwater tanks and dam with attached pumping
• Pump house with industrial equipment and bore
• 40m x 20m Tunnel house #1 with ebb and flow plant bays
• 20m x 20m Tunnel house #2
• Tunnel houses have electric ventilation control and weather sensors
• 4 x 20m x 20m drained potting bays under hailguard which drain back into dam
• Concrete pathways and driveways suitable for trucks and forklifts
• Fully and securely boundary fenced
• Storage shed and soil storage bay
Last but not least is the exceptional location with semi-rural living with coastal climate. Convenience to all the coast offers with schools, shopping and medical the best beaches in Australia. All in total a peace & quiet lifestyle. Inspection is by appointment only and there are no scheduled open homes.