Nearing completion and replicating the look and feel of the traditional highset Queenslander, this brand new home is set on an elevated block at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac in the Plantation Rise Estate. The view across the hinterland rages from the second level deck will be hard to beat and an ideal place to relax and entertain.
- Construction is nearing completion
- Spacious open plan living area opening to a breezy deck
- Kitchen with a view, stone benches and quality appliances
- Large fridge space, gas cooktop and gas hot water
- 4 bedrooms all with built in robes
- Generous master bedroom with ensuite and robe
- Ceiling fans and security screens throughout
- Air conditioned main living and master bedroom
- Great storage space on both levels
- Laundry shute to downstairs laundry
- Short walk to primary school, close to town
- Quick access to the Highway and Railway for the commuters
Enjoy the township life of leafy Woombye with it's café's and community, and yet Sunshine Plaza and the some of the best beaches in the world are just 14km away. If you need an excuse to put your feet up and watch the sun set over the mountains, you may have just found it. This house is one of two similar homes being built on what is currently a 1200m2 block.
For a list of inclusions and estimated completion date please contact the agent. This construction is a free standing duplex with no body corporate fees.