Entry Level Acreage With Views Less Than 10 Minutes To Gympie!
Private low set 4 bedroom brick veneer home on 14 acres. This practical and tidy family home has a country style eat in kitchen with direct access to verandah, fireplace, ceiling fans and air conditioning in the lounge and screens on doors and windows.
The home is sited for breeze and views and sits in low maintenance garden with an incredible outlook toward Mothar Mountain and the Beenaam Valley Range. House yard is fully fenced for children or pets.
Central location for highway access in under three minutes and quick commute to Gympie or Cooroy. Mail service and school bus direct to Gympie. Council bin collection. Good mobile reception.
• Spacious master bedroom with large built in robe, direct access to patio via glass doors
• Second and third rooms have built ins with option of fourth bedroom or study
• Easy care tiles throughout with fireplace and reverse cycle air conditioning in lounge room
• Stand-alone fan forced electric oven and electric stove top
• House is wired for a generator
• Fully insulated roof with gutter leaf guard
• Undercover paved entertainment patio with fully fenced back garden
• 2 car garage with power, running water and workshop shelving
• 40,000 Litres of fresh rainwater storage, garden shed and outdoor BBQ
• Dam with pump house holding a 5hp water pump to garden tank
• Horse shelter, old style carport, cattle yards with livestock crush
• School bus goes by and daily mail delivery is also available
• Current owners have a horse and the property is suitably fenced for them
Please call Kate Sargood on 0488 044 210 to arrange an inspection or for further details.