Deborah Evans Properties proudly presents an immaculate, timeless and elegant haven which will surely provoke an emotional response.
Positioned on 2,045m2 in a quiet cul-de-sac, this architectural masterpiece enjoys views of the bay and sophisticated entertainment for resort style living with your very own flood lit tennis court and 12m swimming pool.
Built over two expansive levels, the home enjoys timeless style with influences of modern and sophisticated features, while walls of tinted glass and soaring six metre high ceilings create an impressive sense of space.
Open and refined, each floor has its own treasures, featuring:
- Four generous bedrooms plus a private home office
- An indulgent master suite presenting a private balcony with captivating views and ocean breezes. The grand dressing room and full bathroom complete with a double headed shower, deep spa bath and dual vanities will exceed your highest expectations
- Across a private walk-way lies the remaining bedrooms serviced by a stylish bathroom plus a lounge and alfresco area for ideal separation
- Lavish open dining and living areas are showcased by glorious floor to ceiling glass windows with a perfect viewpoint to the outdoors
- The home cinema with split level floors and Bowers & Wilkins sound system create the perfect theatre experience
- Additional billiard room
- Casual dining and living flow from the kitchen to provide intimate meals and quality time together
- Marble flooring, bespoke cabinetry and richly textured wallpapers raise both the design and comfort levels
- The gourmet kitchen expresses fines complete with a Miele Range hood, Highlander gas stove top, dual oven and soft close cabinetry
- The main alfresco and entertainers terrace is an expression of fine design. An additional entertainers cabana with kitchen, built-in barbeque and outdoor shower reflects the position of the sparkling 12.5m x 7m pool
- Your friends will enjoy playing tennis on your very own flood-lit court
- 7 x 7.1m & 8.5 x 7m four car remote accommodation plus storage
Additional features: Commercial grade (individual zoned) air conditioning, 2.4m internal solid doors, built-in sound throughout the house, solar panels and 2 x 22,000ltr water tanks to keep the landscaped grounds lush.
This inspirational property delivers timeless design concepts, high quality fixtures and fittings within an easy commute to major regional shopping centres, public and private educational facilities, transport options, Mangrove boardwalks and parklands. Enjoy being part of the exciting Wynnum and Manly lifestyle while the Brisbane CBD is just 19km's away.
Your immediate inspection is welcomed, please contact Deborah Evans Properties to arrange your exclusive viewing.