41-49 MacArthur Street, Alexandra Hills, Queensland 4161
Restrained Elegance on Four Fabulous AcresSharp lines, timeless design and a majestic outlook are a winning mix for this as new family residence. Part of an exclusive enclave consisting of just six acreage properties, this home offers privacy, space and supreme convenience.
* A glamorous master suite complete with a spacious spa bathroom, built in dressing room, private balcony and a sheet of fixed glass to capture the view
* The remaining four bedrooms and three bathrooms on the upper level are designed to suit the largest of families and its guests. A neutral colour palette compliments the use of stone and glass throughout.
* With its sleek appliances and generous bench space, the kitchen makes entertaining a cinch. All the essential elements, including a 5 burner gas cooktop, are contained within this area. Secondary items are kept in the butler's pantry.
* A practical floor plan promoting indoor - outdoor entertaining is further enhanced by the addition of billiard room which can be opened or closed depending on the occasion. A deep covered alfresco dining area completes the picture.
* A family sized swimming pool with spa seat, waterfall and new equipment, will be the ideal place to entertain as we head into the summer season. Visitors will appreciate the surrounding natural bush environment.
* Double height voids, high ceilings, plantation shutters, glass balustrades, ceiling fans and CrimSafe doors and windows are sophisticated touches.
* An American three bay barn with bathroom may offer the opportunity for the classic car restorer, wood working enthusiast or home handy person to indulge a long awaited dream. Other outbuildings such as a second shed, cubby house and old chicken coup are a bonus.
Combining the very best ingredients to create a lifestyle of peace and pleasure, this classic yet contemporary home is the perfect solution for today's modern family.
Located within a five minute drive is an endless array of schools, shopping centres, sporting facilities, public transport options, tourist attractions, restaurants, coffee shops and boating amenities.
Owners are downsizing. Must be sold on or before Auction Day.
- Bedroom: 5
- Bathrooms: 5
- Garaging: 2
- Carports: 3
- Land Size: 4 acres (approx)
Acreage Links / Tools
This listing last updated: 5th Dec 2016