124 London Road, Belmont, Queensland 4153
Stately Acreage Grandeur on 3.2 AcresWelcome to your private estate...
Positioned in the tightly held and prestigious location on London Road, this timeless beauty offers a luxurious lifestyle. Privately framed and surrounded by lush manicured gardens this architectural masterpiece will take your breath away, welcome to a world of divine luxury.
An expansive two level floor plan offers five-star living that is immediately evident upon entering the grand foyer. A stunning home that will surely exceed all of your expectations.
* Five generous sized bedrooms. The master suite offers an expansive layout of a glamorous ensuite and two walk in dressing rooms as well as an adjacent room (ideal for use as a studio, nursery or study). Upstairs each of the four bedrooms have individual walk in wardrobes.
* Four stylish Bathrooms and an additional powder room, two of the bathrooms include baths to soak and unwind in, providing d enough privacy for the whole family
* Multiple living areas abound with a warm, welcoming atmosphere. This family haven offers both formal and informal areas, surrounded by galleries of windows and sliding glass doors that ensure a visual connection with the stunning surrounds from within
* A centrally located modern kitchen offers easy access to both indoor and outdoor dining areas. Fitted with the highest quality fixtures, this gourmet haven offers eye catching granite bench tops, ample crisp white cabinetry, double oven, integrated Liebherr fridge freezer and dual wine fridges.
* Your personal home theater is at the touch of a button and will keep you comfortably entertained for hours
* While your home will be your relaxing sanctuary, this is an amazing entertainers dream where family and friends can come together delivering stunning options for alfresco dining. An outdoor kitchen, pizza oven and BBQ area and separate bar all while overlooking the sparkling in ground lap pool and spa, an idyllic setting to enjoy the sumptuous surrounds and the perfect backdrop when entertaining as the sun sets. The separate cabana or guest retreat boasts a gym and full bathroom.
Extra features include: a full size flood lit Flexi Pave tennis court, air conditioning and ample storage space throughout. The home hosts His and Her double lock up garages plus an additional four car side shed plus the rear 12m x 12m shed complete with fans, insulation and water. A rear fully fenced, cleared paddock, suitable for horses with access to bore water to irrigate the lawns and gardens.
Local shops, cafes, restaurants and quality schools are just a short drive away while being only 11kms from the glitz and convenience of Brisbane City, a desirable mix of rural tranquility with a stately residence of timeless appeal.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
- Bedroom: 5
- Bathrooms: 6
- Garaging: 12 secure parking & remote access
- Land Size: 3.21 acres (approx)
- Fully Fenced
- Garden Shed
- Outdoor Entertaining Area
- Tennis Court
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built In Robes
- Pay TV
Pool / Spa
- Outside Spa
- Inground Pool
- Rumpus Room
House Links / Tools
This listing last updated: 14th Nov 2017