Amber Werchon Property presents to the market 6 Sanctuary Grove Drive, Buderim.
Without a doubt you can understand why this home won the prestige 2013 Master Builders Award. This impressive residence showcases elegance and sophistication, yet has a practical design for family entertainment and living.
The moment you enter through the stunning timber feature entrance door you will be wowed by the impressive in ground pool which is the focal point of the home. Every room or hallway of the house have views to the pool through high glass windows which also allow the natural daylight to flow in, you'll never want to leave your private oasis.
Designed to cater for the home business, the study/office and fourth bedroom are located at the front of the home with separate external side access.
The master suite overlooks the pool from two feature windows. A Balinese style ensuite with a double shower, stone inlay and twin hand bowls create a soothing resort environment.
Being a builders own home, this stylish residence showcases only the finest in finish and attention to detail. It's located in the latest prestige land release of Buderim, and is surrounded by bush land and rainforest. Positioned in a quiet street where sales have achieved well over $1,000,000 this enclave is amongst some of Buderim's latest prestige homes.
- Five bedrooms with built-ins
- 300m2 Grant Mcdonald built home
- 601m2 fenced allotment
- Timber deck alfresco area
- Glass sliding stacker doors
- Solar power
- Solar pool heating
- Ducted air-conditioning throughout
- Chefs kitchen with stainless steel appliances & stone bench tops
- Gas cooking
- Dual preparation sinks in kitchen
- Large media room
- Ensuite with double shower & twin vanity with external door
- High ceilings throughout
- Extra garage height in roller door & width
- Storage room in garage
- Pivot front door entrance
- Laundry with ample storage cupboards
- Fourth bedroom with built-in & external access
- In-ground pool 1.75m depth with glass fencing
- Pitched Pavillion roof line
- Fully landscaped low maintenance gardens
- Front lawn sprinkler system
- Grassed yard for a small pet
- Side access
- Walk to Matthew Flinders & Sienna Colleges
- Walk to Sunshine Coast University
- Easy walk to shops & gym
If you are looking for something out of the ordinary with style and flair, we guarantee you will not find better value in Buderim. This home won't stay around long so be quick!
Bathrooms: 2 (Ensuites: 1)
Land Size: 601 m2(approx)
Built In Robes
Other Features / Notes
Close to Parks, Close to Schools, Close to Shops, Close to Transport, High Clearance, Pool