Set on 1.5 acres featuring an impressive waterfront outlook that will be the start of your love affair with this exciting family abode.
Completely hidden from the road, this special home was only recently completed, enjoys a single level floor plan and delivers all the essential elements of truly stylish living with a hint of rural comfort.
While relaxing on the alfresco deck overlooking natural pristine Lesley Harrison Dam and the abundance of wild life your sense of tranquillity and escape is total.
- Five generous bedrooms, three of which include walk in robes. The spacious master suite presents a romantic escape complete with a modern ensuite and walk-in robe.
- Two stylish bathrooms; the main presents a deep spa bath with dual vanities.
- Refined indoor living spaces present the ideal occasion for large dinner parties and relaxed entertaining which flow seamlessly to the 114m2 entertainer's deck portrayed by waterfront views of Priest Gully you and your guests will revel in the beauty of the surrounding environment and climate for all occasions.
- The gourmet kitchen finished with striking granite bench tops, Falcon five burner gas stove, electric dual oven and a Miele dishwasher completes the culinary experience for the home chef.
- Appreciating the spirit of summer, the resort style (temperature controlled) pool with its own waterfall and beach surrounds sets the scene for endless family enjoyment your Christmas vacation begins at home!
- Separate entry for the home studio, immensely versatile for dual office space.
- Six car (132m2) barn/garage complete with 3 phase power, electric roller doors and back to base alarm system presents the option for a home business.
Additionally, the main residence is equipped with quality fixtures and fittings, polished timber floors, French doors, 3 phase commercial reverse cycle air conditioning, back to base alarm system, voice/picture/remote gate control, 7,500 litre rainwater tanks, automatic irrigation, vegetable gardens, chicken coop and scattered fruit trees.
Close to local amenities, private and public schools, Carindale and Garden City shopping centres, while being only 18 minutes from the Brisbane City. When position and convenience is paramount, this property constitutes essential viewing.