14 Birch Street, Caloundra, Queensland 4551
UPSTAIRS/DOWNSTAIRS LIVING HOW WILL YOU UTILIZE THE SPACE?Tucked away from busy traffic areas yet so central to Caloundra's schools, shopping and beaches is this family home with 5 bedrooms
- In total, 5 bedrooms and 3 living areas. Space for all.
- Consisting of two levels - Lower level has one large bedroom plus a living or rumpus room and possible room for extra expansion; Upper level features four bedrooms, lounge, family room, dining, kitchen and a fabulous veranda. There is so much in this home
- Enjoy breakfast or night-time meals on the deck - views through the reserve of trees provides a very pleasant outlook
- Land size is a spacious 650sqm - ample space to play and even put in a pool if desired.
- For vehicles, a huge double car-port that you may wish to enclose and, space for a boat, trailer, caravan on one side of the yard.
- You'll find this home tucked away in an area where through traffic is not an issue, but a quiet location just a minutes from schools, beaches, CBD Caloundra shopping, even the new hospital precinct at Kawana.
- Currently, property is let at $495 week
See If this property is one for you. Ask us to arrange an inspection by appointment only.
- Bedroom: 5
- Bathrooms: 2
- Carports: 2
- Land Size: 650 m2 (approx)
House Links / Tools
This listing last updated: 14th Mar 2016