When position, privacy and quality meet. This secluded oasis offers the very best of contemporary Queensland living. Boasting a wide frontage, 521m2 flat block of land that is beautifully landscaped and an absolutely stunning 5 year old house.
Upon entering the house the sense of space is immediately apparent. Wide hallways and high ceilings sweep you through the lower level complete with a stylish entertainer's kitchen with butler's pantry. The large open plan living and dining room opens through to the large alfresco entertaining area complete with builtin BBQ area, solar heated saltwater pool and a wonderfully private landscaped subtropical garden.
There is also the added bonus of the separate media room, which could also double as a guest or 5th bedroom. An office with built in desk and storage, a full downstairs bathroom and laundry room complete the picture.
The upper level is home to four large bedrooms, the master with generous ensuite and dressing room. The three additional bedrooms all have built in robes, fans and ducted air. Also included is the well appointed bathroom with separate toilet.
Moving through the upper level you come to the ample family room with exclusive balcony.
• Executive open plan living and large alfresco area spilling out to landscaped pool and formal lawn
• 900mm Gas hob and Oven with island bench, dishwasher, walk-in Butler's pantry and a large plumbed fridge space.
• Beautiful solid timber flooring downstairs, carpet upstairs
• Main bedroom with ensuite and dressing room
• 3 additional bedrooms with built-ins, fans and ducted air
• 2 Bathrooms plus ensuite
• Separate study, media and family rooms
• Walk-through laundry with ample linen storage
• Energy efficient ducted air conditioning with individual zone control throughout
• Ceiling fans throughout and security system
• Solar hot water and Solar power 5Kw system
• Double garage with remote door and 2.2m high clearance and additional storage space
• Beautifully landscaped front and back garden with automated irrigation system
• Garden shed neatly tucked away out of site
72 Stanton Street, a wonderful position with parkland just a short stroll away, easy walking distance to public transport, local schools, child care, and major shopping centers. Cafes, restaurants and bars also within an easy walk. Easy access to the CBD, Gateway Motorway to access the Airport and both Sunshine and Gold Coasts.