5 Ironbark Street, Capalaba, Queensland 4157
Evocative ElegancePrivately situated on a unique 1.5 acre estate, this exceptional property is a testament to quality and style. A captivating family residence where modern sophistication combines effortlessly with classic romance, this exquisite escape will capture your heart.
* The upper level encompasses 4 built-in ensuited bedrooms finished with quality porcelain Villeroy & Boch. A luxurious master retreat includes an indulgent walk-in robe, a deluxe ensuite, separate shower, double vanities and a deep bath
* The 5th bedroom is on the lower level with a walk-in robe, and full ensuite
* Combining crisp neutral tones with soaring ceilings and large window openings, the formal living room is the perfect place for adults to entertain or simply relax in front of the fire
* A chic kitchen is complemented by stone bench tops, soft-closing cabinetry, Miele dishwasher and fitted with quality stainless steel appliances induction cook top, 2 ovens, providing a gourmet haven - perfect for those that love to entertain
* A fabulous entertainment room that includes a pool table area with a wet bar option
* Entertainment options are highlighted to provide fun for the entire family. Whether it's a friendly game of tennis, a refreshing dip in the sparkling swimming pool, hosting dinner parties under the covered alfresco terrace or enjoying a lazy afternoon spent relaxing in the peaceful and expansive child friendly grounds
* A built in home office is conveniently positioned at the entrance to the home
* Beautiful new laundry complete with a flat screen television
* The garage and workshop houses 3 cars plus a gym area
* New built-in laundry
Additional features include: fully fenced grounds, remote controlled entry gates, ducted air conditioning, security alarm system, LED lighting, Crimsafe security screens.
Truly a remarkable property where no expense has been spared to provide an impressive family lifestyle with a sense of freedom that only acreage living can provide Located within a whisper quiet tree lined street set back from the road down a private driveway, this home will easily accommodate you and your families every desire.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes only.
- Bedroom: 5
- Bathrooms: 4
- Garaging: 3
- Land Size: 1.5 acres (approx)
Date: 07 November 15
Time: 4:00pm07-11-2015 16:00:00 07-11-2015 17:00:00 88 Auction On Site Auction On Site: 5 Ironbark Street, Capalaba, Queensland 4157 | View online here: https://brolga.com.au/42696 5 Ironbark Street, Capalaba, Queensland 4157 Deborah Evans false DD/MM/YYYY Add to calendar
House Links / Tools
This listing last updated: 5th Dec 2016