3 Cherry Ave, Carlingford, New South Wales 2118
Room for All!Renovated brick veneer family home set on spacious sunny high side block overlooking the wonderful John Wearne Park. Measuring 701 square meters and boasting a wide 23 meter frontage is a "must see" for your list. A host of features include the following :
*Large versatile floor plan with 4 or 5 bedrooms plus study or play room.
* 3 Bathrooms
* Teenage retreat or ideal visitor accommodation with ensuite.
* Main bedroom with ensuite and built-in robes.
* Polished timber floors in living areas.
* New appliances in kitchen.
* New split system r/c air-conditioner.
* Backyard entertaining area.
* Double garage with internal access to house.
* Under house storage from within garage, make an excellent wine cellar.
* Surrounded by well cared for attractive homes with appealing established gardens.
* Close to excellent schools including James Ruse, Kings and Tara.
* Short walk to Sports and Community facilities.
* Close to North Rocks Shopping Village and Carlingford Court.
* Close to North Rocks Primary school which offers an Opportunity Class.
- Bedroom: 5
- Bathrooms: 3 (Ensuites: 1)
- Garaging: 2 ( secure parking )
- Off Street Parking: 2
- Land Size: 701 m2 (approx)
- Frontage Width: 23.3 m2 (approx)
- Depth Left: 32.5 m2 (approx)
- Rear Width: 22.2 m2 (approx)
- Depth Right: 33.4 m2 (approx)
- Garden Shed
- Outdoor Entertaining Area
- Reverse Cycle Airconditioning
- Built In Robes
- Floor Boards
- Living Areas: 2
House Links / Tools
This listing last updated: 7th Aug 2017