175 Warriewood Street, Chandler, Queensland 4155
"Howick House"Awaken to the breathtaking surrounds of a country lifestyle so close to Brisbane's CBD. Situated on over 4 acres of lush grounds this affordable estate within the sought after precinct of Chandler offers a charming colonial home where your retreat is a world away from the everyday blending the city and country.
Gracious and peaceful, rustic and refined, this captivating acreage estate provides hidden treasures found at every turn. Discover the ultimate family lifestyle you have been waiting for.
- 4 bedrooms and two offices in the main home. The master bedroom features a walk-in robe with beautifully appointed en-suite. Three bedrooms consist within their own children's wing for added privacy.
- The six year old, self-contained granny flat includes a kitchen, the 5th bedroom, bathroom, living room and a private terrace - A wonderful retreat for your extended family or adult children.
- Separate formal living and dining room includes a romantic wood burning fire place to create a glowing ambiance for those cold winter evenings.
- The casual living areas are both bright and relaxing.
- A country style eat-in kitchen extends through French doors to the wrap-around veranda with views over the gracious cottage gardens a charming and relaxing atmosphere for the entire family to enjoy
- The swimming pool currently not in operation can be easily reconnected for those hot summer months. Soak up the atmosphere of the cooling breezes behind a backdrop of tranquil gardens and Frangipani trees.
- You will fall in love with sustainable gardens, orchards and mature trees within the grounds. Completely easy to maintain, children will love being a part of an Eco-friendly lifestyle by growing their own organic produce. Enjoy fresh leafy vegetables and delicious fruits all year round.
- Handymen will absolutely enjoy the work shed cottage, while a separate two bay shed with additional storage is an added bonus.
- 2 car lock up accommodation.
Additional Features Include: 9 Foot Ceilings, French Doors, Quality lead-lighting, 6 Zone Ducted air-conditioning, 3 Phase power to the house, 5KW solar power, 5 x water tanks and bore water.
This Queenslander-style home built by the current owners 24 years ago, offers immeasurable family appeal within the heart of Chandler's prestigious acreage precinct. Situated only moments from local amenities, major shopping centres, parks and public transport facilities. Discover your ultimate acreage escape only 20 minutes from the Brisbane City! If you have been looking for an exciting acreage lifestyle, you will appreciate this rare opportunity.
We invite you to inspect this weekend.
- Bedroom: 5
- Bathrooms: 3 (Ensuites: 1)
- Garaging: 4 ( secure parking )
- Land Size: 4.6 acres (approx)
- Fully Fenced
- Solar Hot Water
- Solar Panels
- Air Conditioning
- Built In Robes
- Open Fireplace
- Vacuum System
Pool / Spa
- Inground Pool
House Links / Tools
This listing last updated: 12th Jan 2015