193 Bacton Road, Chandler, Queensland 4155
Picturesque Acreage HideawayWelcome to a world of tranquility like no other.
Pristine acreage views combined with its prestigious location.....this private and inspiring haven is positioned on a unique 5 acre estate. Purposely hidden from the road, a long meandering driveway takes you to your exceptional family oasis offering plenty of space for horses to roam within the large paddocks.
An unparalleled sense of space and uninterrupted garden views are maximized at every opportunity. Alfresco dining areas spill seamlessly to the outdoor entertaining lifestyle facilities which include the resort style pool and the full size tennis court discover an atmosphere that is ideal for casual weekend gatherings with friends and family.
Harmonious, restful and perfect for family living, this beautifully presented home features:
- 4 generous size built-in bedrooms plus a private office/5th Bedroom
- Understated yet elegant, the master suite features a sitting room, large spa ensuite and a walk-in robe
- 3 bathrooms in total service the home, the 2nd bathroom includes double vanities and spa
- The home theatre room wired for surround sound awaits your enjoyment
- Separate billiard/rumpus room with a kitchenette could easily cater for any event, which offers the opportunity to use as guest quarters or teenagers retreat
- The gourmet kitchen features eye catching granite bench tops and stainless steel appliances
- Inviting resort style pool with the latest MagnaPool technology utilising fresh mineral water and complete with a water feature wall and a new energy efficient pump
- Full size, flood-lit tennis court to host your next friendly match amongst friends enjoy an exciting new fitness routine
- Generous in size, the completely built-in laundry features a sense of airiness and light with access to the rear terrace
- 8 car accommodation in total comprising of a 4 bay garage with storage and 3 phase power plus an expansive 4 Bay high entrance shed with 3 phase power is suitable for larger boats and caravans.
Additional features include:
- 33 x Solar Panels
- 3 phase ducted air conditioning
- Audio throughout the house
- 4 x 20,000L rain water tanks
- CAT 45 cabling throughout
- Fully fenced with front security access
Reticulated bore water throughout the entire property
- High flow bore running off 3 phase power with pressure pump
- Underground reticulated Bio Cycle
The home meets the needs for the executive entertainer whilst meeting the requirements of your family. If you love the relaxing atmosphere and are looking for a sense of freedom, this high caliber acreage retreat is perfectly placed to enjoy a peaceful country lifestyle without loosing city convenience.
Located just 23 minutes from Brisbane's CBD, this property offers easy access to the Gateway Motorway which takes you directly to the Gold and Sunshine Coasts.
This is arguably one of Chandler's most stately residences emulating exceptional family living from every conceivable aspect.
- Bedroom: 5
- Bathrooms: 3
- Garaging: 8
House Links / Tools
This listing last updated: 5th Dec 2016