Arrive at a substantial piece of the Noosa countryside, be guided by the sweeping driveway wreathed by nature's best verdant offerings, and be indulged by undeniable well-earned luxury, indisputable privacy and quite simply a breathtakingly beautiful hinterland estate without peer.
On an idyllic knoll, the glorious Piralilly Estate soaks up endless skies with a vista encompassing majestic natural assets such at Mount Cooroy, Mount Tinbeerwah, Mount Cooroora and Black Mountain; a lush landholding where the freshwater Six Mile Creek meanders through 44.2ha of indigenous rainforest, established and productive pastures, with numerous fish-filled dams; but most importantly manicured lawns and botanic-like gardens dotted with striking sculptures.
The spotlight however belongs to the residence. Fashioned with visionary eyes and intelligent structural design, this new-age country dwelling totally connects and enhances the spectacular location. It is from this brooding eyrie that one can purvey the surrounding park-like expansive spread.
Upon entering the large double doors, the artistic and original bespoke features are a standout. Hand forged door handles of brass and stunning quartzite invite you into a foyer where you will be delighted by a cantilevered fishpond and its colourful inhabitants.
The Zen mood is all pervasive. From the dark wide boards of the Tongue N Groove oak flooring, the minimal harmonious palette invites you to a home reminiscent of a gallery. The open airy interior seamlessly connects one with the ever-present and tranquil landscape.
A nod to mid-century modern architecture with the judicious use of dark brick, horizontal lines, connected living spaces and bespoke lighting finishes beyond compare. Robyn Cosgrove rugs, Christopher Boots and Articolo lighting are a feature, whilst ceramic Japanese feature tiles and stunning quartzite used throughout, evokes peace and tranquility. Vaulted ceilings cool and further enhance to expose views of birds flying high up to the tip of Mount Cooroy.
The kitchen, which has also been designed to serve as an entertaining bar, is outfitted with the expected high-end functional appliances, all nestled in leathered Black Omega quartzite expansive counters and blackened oak cabinetry. The kitchen is fully supported by a full-size scullery complete with cooking and dishwashing facilities, so hosts are able to entertain in streamlined style.
The spectacular north-facing master retreat is serviced by an award-winning spacious master ensuite, featuring an elegant Victoria and Albert free-standing bath overhung by a pink quartz Christopher Boots pendant.
This bath, counter-levered out into the view ensures the most relaxing bath experience. Indulgences continue to the 'his and her' dressing rooms which have been thoughtfully outfitted for the discerning fashion conscious.
The guest wing provides two king-size bedrooms serviced by a spa-like retreat featuring a private bathroom with a view to lose yourself in, a large four to six person steam room with an 'open-to-the-garden' shower. There is a separate powder room. All bathrooms feature Cottlesloe quartzite, aged brass Brodware tapware and Japanese ceramic feature tiles.
But there is one problem- where to entertain and enjoy this amazing property. From the north-facing front veranda one can be contemplative and comfortably reclined on the outdoor lounge gazing over the hinterland countryside to Mount Tinbeerwah. However, the pool terrace with its direct connection with the landscape, pool and gardens, stunning sunsets, outdoor kitchen and dining facilities, speak of large, informal fun-filled occasions. Perhaps have it all by opening up all the full height stackers to roam leisurely throughout the whole house.
Piralilly Estate is a generous and substantial domain that keeps on giving at every turn. From the tennis court hosting amazing views, the dressage ring, the private walking tracks taking you along the creek, across the pastures through the beautiful gardens from one beautiful water feature to the next. Stop in and visit your guests in the two-bedroom renovated guest cottage and partake in a drink overlooking a deep, dark tree -lined dam.
Piralilly Estate truly encompasses the very best of Noosa living. A 15-minute drive to the sparkling blue waters of Noosa Main Beach, maybe cycle, horse ride or walk throughout the hinterland Noosa Trail Network. Indulge the holistic way of life with proximity to some of the best farmers markets and local producers in South East Queensland or grow your own.
"Mick Devlin's Braeden Constructions, completed the build in 2019," commented Tom Offermann Real Estate's principal, Tom Offermann, and agent Cameron Urquhart, "and it's easy to see why later that year Piralilly Estate won Queensland Master Builders House of the Year plus a number of other awards.
"Piralilly Estate is a destination. You have arrived. Enjoy."
Facts & Features:
- Land Area: 44.2 ha (approx 109 acres)
- House Area: 1,028m2
- Builder: Braeden Constructions (Mick Devlin)
- Completion: 2019Award: Queensland Master Builders House of the Year 2019 plus Residential Bathroom of the Year, 2019 Sunshine Coast House of the Year, Kitchen and Bathroom of the Year
- Garaging: 11 cars
- Pool: 11.8m x 5.9m; Envroswim healthy sanitation system.
- Tennis Court: Astro Turf; LED lighting; retractable mesh fence
- Fireplace: Cheval French wood burner
- Ceiling heights: main living 4200mm; elsewhere 3000mm
- Security & Systems: Control 4 operates blinds, media, aircon + security, incl camera security at gate and Wi-Fi to shed & cottage
- Flooring: Tonge N Groove oak; bespoke stain
- Kitchen/Scullery:Leathered Black Omega Quartzite kitchen counter tops/splashbacks; Honed Jet Black granite in scullery; multiple Wolf, Miele, Siemens appliances; 4m island bench
- Refrigerators: total 7 - French door integrated in kitchen, Leibherr separate fridge and freezer in scullery, Leibherr under bench integrated in dining and laundry + 2 Vintec under counter fridges in outdoor pool terrace
- Bathrooms: Victoria and Albert free standing baths; tapware aged brass by Brodware; Verde Fantastico green quartzite in powder room; Cottesloe quartzite in guest
- Steam room: Tylo system; Japanese ceramic feature tiles
- Aircon: Fully ducted + Big Ass Hikufansin aged brass/black matte.
- Gatehouse Cottage: renovated/furnished 2-bedroom|1 bathroom inclusive of inventory
- Water and Irrigation:3 bores, 7 dams; 416,000 litre rainwater integrated water storage supplying domestic use. The property is fully irrigated if required with the stock and garden system on separate bores.
- Primary Land Use: currently cattle breeding & fattening; originally designed as a horse property, can easily be re-established as a breeding or dressage estate
- Infrastructure: 3 sheds (1 x4 bay, 1 x 4 bay open, 1 x 3 bay) ; incl machinery (by neg); stock yards with cattle crush with yards; chicken pens.
- Birds/native fauna: platypus, peacocks, guinea fowl, geese
- Inventory: house, property and stock inventory all by negotiation.