10 Bracken Place, Currimundi, Queensland 4551
The search is over…. I'm The One!Situated in popular Currimundi Creekside this super appealing family home has all of the creature comforts and then some. The owners are relocating, and are working to a timeframe. Homes this good are very hard to find, is your search over?
- Well presented family home on a practical 496m2 block
- Up to 5 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, double remote garage
- Two ample living areas and covered 'Alfresco' living
- Spacious master bedroom with ensuite and walk in robe
- Entertainer's kitchen with gas cooktop & large corner pantry
- An inviting landscaped in-ground swimming pool
- Split system air conditioning (x3), security screens & doors
- Private, fully fenced child friendly yard
- Lakeside walking and cycling tracks leading to the beach
- The owner's are returning to Darwin for family reasons ready to sell
Homes like this don't stay on the market for long in popular Currimundi, and this one stands out for all the right reasons. This home offers a unique layout perfect for the family who love to spread out over three large, flowing indoor and outdoor living areas. The kitchen is integrated into the central living space with a clear view to the alfresco entertaining area and swimming pool, so important for the parents who like to keep an eagle eye on the cherubs.
Within minutes of the home, you can check off the complete list of "must have's" including: Walking and cycling trails along the lake and down to the beach, walk to the coffee shop, park and medical centre, 2 minutes from the new Kawana Health Precinct and Sunshine Coast University Hospital, close to popular Pacific Lutheran College, Talara Primary and Meridan Plains Colleges, bus stop nearby, easy access to Kawana Way and the Highway. Mere minutes from Currimundi Marketplace, the homemakers centre and the proposed Kawana Town Centre and the list goes on.
Be sure to put this home on your short list, the decision has been made and our owner's want a result sooner rather than later. Offers will be considered prior to auction.
Property Fast Facts:
Rates: $1383 approx per year
Water: $366 approx per quarter
Talara Primary College: 1.8km by car, shorter by bike
Meridan State College: 4.1km by car, shorter by bike
Pacific Lutheran College: 2.7 km by car, under 2km by bike
Sunshine Coast University Hospital: 2.1km
Currimundi Lake and Surf Beach: 3.6km
Currimundi Marketplace: 2.4km
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes only.
- Bedroom: 5
- Bathrooms: 2 (Ensuites: 1)
- Garaging: 2 ( remote access )
- Land Size: 496 m2 (approx)
- Garden Shed
- Outdoor Entertaining Area
- Split System Airconditioning
Pool / Spa
- Inground Pool
- Living Areas: 2
Date: 25 June 17
Time: 11:00am25-06-2017 11:00:00 25-06-2017 12:00:00 88 Auction On Site Auction On Site: 10 Bracken Place, Currimundi, Queensland 4551 | View online here: https://brolga.com.au/50919 10 Bracken Place, Currimundi, Queensland 4551 Fiona Gregory false DD/MM/YYYY Add to calendar
House Links / Tools
This listing last updated: 7th Aug 2017