262A Sunrise Road, Doonan, Queensland 4562
offers over $3,300,000
Cool sophistication at its bestPrivate and stylish.... if you're looking for a retreat, a resort, a celebrity playground or, perhaps, just a fabulous family home - then Sanaa could be for you. This single level, palazzo-style residence sits atop 30 idyllic acres in Noosa Hinterland's prestigious Golden Triangle and boasts a dazzling 20 metre infinity pool with travertine pool deck to rival that of America's famous Tramways Pool House in Palm Springs. The visionary owners bought this special property four years ago and relocated its historic two bedroom cottage down the hill to create a plateau for the prestigious home they named Sanaa which is Swahili for 'work of beauty'.
The result is a gem of understated glamour and luxury from the porte cochere and marbled foyer to the sleek caesarstone kitchen and butler's kitchen and beautiful spotted gum floors. A wonderful sense of space and calm pervades the open plan interiors that transition from the ber cool living/dining rooms to the spectacular natural beauty and poolside entertaining zones outside.
The private spaces are discreetly tucked away with the master bedroom opening on to a private terrace and landscaped water garden with goldfish swimming lazily under the mini waterfalls. Beyond lies the travertine pool terrace and a fabulous cabana. This wonderful party venue and chill out zone runs alongside the amazing - and automatically self-cleaning - azure pool and spa bench. At pool end, book-ended by two towering gums, stands majestic Mount Cooroy in all its jaw-dropping glory. Opposite the cabana is an outdoor lounge area with custom-built stone chimney & fireplace and, nearby, a Balinese doorway that leads down a forest path to a glorious lily-strewn lake.
The historic cottage (once the Wahpunga State School) has been spruced up to include french doors & windows, verandah and VJ walls and an updated kitchen and bathroom. It would make an ideal guest or caretaker cottage or rental as it has its own private paddock with fire pit and is out of sight and mind from the main action.
If you are looking for peace, privacy, prestige and a knockout place to call your own just minutes from Noosa, Cooroy and Eumundi and only 30 minutes from an airport, then don't delay. Call for an inspection today.
• Sublime, private residence in exclusive 30 acre paradise
• Travertine and spotted gum timber floors, 2.7m ceilings
• Seamless living, cedar bi-fold doors, custom stone outdoor fireplace
• Children's bedrooms with private rumpus area and bathroom
• Caesarstone & timber kitchen and butlers pantry
• Master bedroom with walk-in robe & built-ins, opens onto private terrace & landscaped water garden
• Fully tiled ensuite with double vanity, island bath, shower and separate WC
• 55m2 cabana alongside the 20m infinity edge pool and spa
• 90,0000 litres water, bore, spring-fed creek
• Massive dam with jetty and bali' pavilions
• Separate 2 bedroom cottage with renovated bathroom & kitchen plus 3 car carport
• 10 mins to Noosa and 30 mins to the Sunshine Coast airport
Please call or email for further information on this property.
- Bedroom: 5
- Bathrooms: 2
- Garaging: 5
- Land Size: 29.65 acres (approx)
House Links / Tools
This listing last updated: 11th Aug 2017