Tucked away near the end of a cul de sac, the driveway offers no hints about what lies beyond. Past the dam, fringed by paperbarks, lawn and rainforest, the clean square lines of the contemporary home begin to emerge. Built in 2018 by SX Constructions, it's a home yet to be lived in and now with a price reduction.
Follow the spotted gum boardwalk and enter into a light filled kitchen-living-dining space that will stop you in your tracks. Soaring 3.6m ceilings, huge glass doors on 3 sides, and polished spotted gum floors that flow on and on - the framed views of the landscape, nature's works of art, are yours to enjoy forever.
Natural elements are echoed in the tall, stone fireplace, hand-crafted in an ancient tradition but with the modern convenience of a remote controlled, temperature controlled, gas fire that will take the chill out of the air at the touch of a button on winter evenings.
Summer days are a breeze with ducted aircon and remote temperature control for every room, as well as ceiling fans. All of the glass is glazed for year-round energy efficiency.
Taking pride of place, like a church alter, is the kitchen, which is nothing short of breathtaking. Vast expanses of marble, on benchtops and splashback, are interrupted only by the stunning PITT integrated gas burner system. In line with the clean, minimalist look, all appliances are fully integrated, including fridge, double drawer dishwasher, electric oven and microwave oven. Stylish black tapware, including one for chilled filtered water, punctuate the crisp white and charcoal grey tones.
Nearby, a generous sized wine cellar is fitted with a commercial-grade refrigerated wine cabinet.
Slide the glass doors open and the border between interior and exterior dissolves, with the timber floors extending out through the all-weather entertaining area. With built-in bbq, fridge and granite benchtops, and decks flowing gently down to the saltwater, tropical lagoon style pool, this space will see a lot of living year-round.
Past the uber-modern powder room, ascend the beautiful timber staircase and watch the treetops through cleverly positioned windows. Here, light pours in through timber battens to the office/study with attractive built-in desk. Not to offend the uncluttered look, the large carpeted media room has built-in wiring.
Each of the three carpeted bedrooms comes with a terrific walk-in-robe, and a floor-to-ceiling wall of glass framing the northerly view over the dam.
The stylish main bathroom wears the palette of crisp white and charcoal grey like a tailored Italian suit. There are floor-to-ceiling tiles, a huge glass shower with choice of rainhead or wall shower, and a separate toilet.
The master suite will not disappoint with views, feature lighting, rich carpet and a huge, ventilated walk-in-robe. If the bedroom takes the biscuit, then surely the grand, award-winning ensuite takes the cake. Double shower, double vanity, mood lighting, and a beautiful freestanding bath positioned by a wall of louvres that let in the light, the view and the breezes. You'll never hanker for a hotel bathroom again.
With this level of luxury, guests could be prolific. Fortunately, there's a separate 1 bedroomed, self-contained guest suite with kitchenette and bathroom.
But the real bonus here is the adorable colonial cottage nearby, with timber floors, deck, wood-burning stove, and original casement windows and french doors with pink window panes. The modern bathroom has a big glass shower and double vanity. Upstairs, the pitched timber ceiling and tiny balcony overlooking the dam add oodles of charm to the sleeping quarters. Rent it out, use it as a studio, give the kids their own enchanted cottage, give the grandparents their own space. The options are endless.
* 2018 state-of-the-art, luxury home on private 4.7 acres
* Spotted gum timber floors, soaring 3.6m ceilings
* Zoned ducted aircon, ceiling fans, NBN, 6KW solar
* Light filled, open-plan kitchen-dining-lounge opening onto decks
* Gas fire with temperature remote control, stone fireplace with floor lights
* Cutting-edge kitchen, marble benchtops and splashback, PITT integrated gas burner system,
* Fully integrated appliances, chilled filtered water, stylish tapware, wine cellar
* Outdoor entertaining area with built in bbq, fridge, granite benchtops
* Media room with built-in wiring, office/study with built-in desk
* Latest energy-efficient glass, LED lighting, fire alarm in every room
* 13m saltwater pool with water feature, beach' end for kids
* 2 car garage with epoxy floor, plus 2-car shed/workshop
* Separate 1 bed guest self contained accommodation beside shed
* Separate 1 bed colonial cottage, new bathroom, wood fire, deck
* Landscaped gardens, lighting, fruit trees, raised veggie beds
* Huge dam, 3 phase pump, 7m x 2.5m jetty, irrigation
* Flying fox, rainforest trail, fully lit concrete driveway