This charming 4-bedroom cottage on a small acreage block holds massive potential for buyers looking for an 'entry-level' property in the Noosa Hinterland. The two-level home, that can be converted easily to a dual-dwelling, is positioned towards the road so as to provide views over the surrounding acreage properties. Just a couple of minutes from Eumundi and 15 mins from the beach this property represents the perfect opportunity to escape the 'hustle and bustle' of city living where you can embrace a small acreage lifestyle with plenty of room for fruit orchards, veggie gardens and even room for a few chooks.
- 6478m2 of gently undulating fertile land
- Renovation potential with the existing home
- Upstairs 140m2 approx. with kitchen, living areas and 3-bedrooms
- Downstairs 100m2 approx. with kitchenette, living areas and bedroom/office
- Timber floors, high ceilings and decks to capture the views
- Large 4-bay shed