Are you seeking a premium hinterland property that combines the best of comfortable modern living, entertaining, and sustainability? Look no further! This unique, breathtaking 9.9 lush acres affords new owners the rare blend of elevation and expansive mountain views with plentiful flat land - within the highly-prized golden triangle.
Set well back from the road, the stunning residence is centred around a living space designed for entertaining. Characterised by a light, open ambience, it features high ceilings and abundant glass for capturing the sweeping mountain vistas. Cooking will be a delight in the contemporary kitchen, which boasts stone benchtops, a large pantry, and top-quality stainless steel appliances. This area flows onto a tiled alfresco entertaining area, which enjoys views across the sparkling 20m lap pool to the ranges.
One wing of the residence includes the main bedroom suite, with a huge walk-in robe and elegant ensuite bathroom with twin vanities, gorgeous tilework and a bathtub, plus two more bedrooms, another bathroom, and a home office. The opposite wing incorporates two bedrooms, bathroom, laundry and media room.
A separate building provides garaging for two vehicles, a timber deck with spectacular views, plus a studio that could function as a home gym, art/craft studio, or games room. The luxuriant property boasts easy-care gardens, plus rainforest pockets with tracks and a creek for the kids to explore. A sustainable lifestyle is also at your fingertips, thanks to features like 5kw of solar, vegetable gardens, room for chooks, and a range of fruit trees (including avocado, mango, citrus, and macadamia). Water should be plentiful with 15,000 gallons of rainwater storage, plus a bore that reportedly shares the same underground source as Cooroy Mountain Spring Water.
Further bonuses include a potential second building site with separate road access and views to Coolum Beach (for a worker's cottage/office/garage etc, STCA), ample room for a large garage/shed, and the potential for building on top of the structural tank and converting it into a cellar. Plus, the flat area is easy-care, and the sloping part of the property is maintained by the neighbour's cows.
All this is situated just a 4-minute drive to delightful Eumundi village and its famous markets, and only 20 minutes to Noosa Beach and Hastings Street's shopping and dining precinct. If you're interested in acquiring a unique and exquisite parcel of hinterland paradise, be very quick to arrange your inspection.
• Large, contemporary home with expansive mountain views
• 9.9 acres of lush, elevated land with rainforest pockets and creek
• Ideal for entertaining, multiple living areas, high ceilings, media room
• Modern kitchen, stone benches, large pantry, stainless appliances
• Main bedroom suite with WIR and elegant ensuite, home office
• Separate studio, 20m lap pool, tiled outdoor entertaining area
• Sustainable living: chooks, veggie gardens, 5kw solar, fruit trees
• Potable bore, 15,000-gal rainwater, easy care gardens, NBN
• Building site for second dwelling with road access, ocean views
• 4 mins drive to Eumundi, 20 to Noosa, 29 to Sunshine Coast airport