This would have to be the best house in the street! Architecturally designed by renowned Brisbane architect David Stonely, easy walk to popular Pumicestone Passage.
Some of the features include:-
- A huge kitchen boasting a 5.5m long Caesar Stone kitchen bench & 10sqm walk-in pantry
- Kitchen and lounge overlook the saltwater pool and outdoor entertaining area with lots of room for guests
- 2.7m high bi-fold doors, when opened, allow the inside area to become a large extension of the outside living
- Beautifully designed to capture all the sea breezes and natural light, including raked ceilings up to 3.9 metres high
- Five huge bedrooms + large study + office + three bathrooms
- Main bedroom is the largest of them all with a spacious walk-in robe and ensuite.
- Large balcony extends off main bedroom, again capturing those beautiful sea breezes. This balcony acts as an alternative entertaining area with its own private access.
- Fifth bedroom is situated downstairs which is great for guests staying overnight, or even longer, with own bathroom adjacent
- Huge media or family room which is situated away from the main entertaining area
- All bathrooms feature beautiful tiles and Caesar Stone vanities
- Stunning featured floating hardwood staircase to the upper level
- Upstairs features Tasmanian Oak flooring throughout
- Air-conditioned throughout the house
- Huge triple garage for all the toys
Looking for that prime Golden Beach location & lifestyle? This home is definitely something else, a one of a kind which is a must to inspect!