54 Coronation Avenue, Golden Beach, Queensland 4551
OUTSTANDING LIFESTYLE AT ITS BEST!This would have to be the best house in the street! Architecturally designed by renowned Brisbane architect David Stonely, easy walk to popular Pumicestone Passage.
Some of the features include:-
- A huge kitchen boasting a 5.5m long Caesar Stone kitchen bench & 10sqm walk-in pantry
- Kitchen and lounge overlook the saltwater pool and outdoor entertaining area with lots of room for guests
- 2.7m high bi-fold doors, when opened, allow the inside area to become a large extension of the outside living
- Beautifully designed to capture all the sea breezes and natural light, including raked ceilings up to 3.9 metres high
- Five huge bedrooms + large study + office + three bathrooms
- Main bedroom is the largest of them all with a spacious walk-in robe and ensuite.
- Large balcony extends off main bedroom, again capturing those beautiful sea breezes. This balcony acts as an alternative entertaining area with its own private access.
- Fifth bedroom is situated downstairs which is great for guests staying overnight, or even longer, with own bathroom adjacent
- Huge media or family room which is situated away from the main entertaining area
- All bathrooms feature beautiful tiles and Caesar Stone vanities
- Stunning featured floating hardwood staircase to the upper level
- Upstairs features Tasmanian Oak flooring throughout
- Air-conditioned throughout the house
- Huge triple garage for all the toys
Looking for that prime Golden Beach location & lifestyle? This home is definitely something else, a one of a kind which is a must to inspect!
Call to arrange your personal inspection today!
- Bedroom: 5
- Bathrooms: 3 (Ensuites: 1)
- Garaging: 3
- Land Size: 607 m2 (approx)
- Outdoor Entertaining Area
- Air Conditioning
- Built In Robes
Pool / Spa
- Inground Pool
House Links / Tools
This listing last updated: 5th Aug 2016