444 Formosa Road, Gumdale, Queensland 4154
Your Luxurious DestinationInspired by international design influences, this luxurious home is on a 2.5 acre oasis combining a sense of opulence and grandeur that will surely exceed all of your expectations.
Home to a spectacular collection of sumptuous rooms, luxurious pool and magnificent terraces while celebrating a Moroccan style palace to revitalise your dreams.
Step into the entry of Travertine featured Mosaics, and you will experience another world where the masterpiece by renowned architect Harry Poulos comes alive.
- The formal living and dining area welcomes guests into a stylish ambience with traditional decorations, superb lighting and rich custom fabrics and hand cut carpets sourced from across the world. Blending beautifully with the spectacular fireplace, the opulence of this exotic world continues through to the custom designed wine cellar with refrigeration of up to 1,800 bottles.
- The sumptuous family room is the centre piece of the home with impressive, grand stone fireplace all notions of lavish living have just been found. A casual dining area merges effortlessly with the living areas and presents glorious views of the grounds.
- Home office plus a separate studio offer the ultimate in privacy and separation
- The expansive, gourmet kitchen delivers an impressive space for a chef's creativity to come alive. A mixture of quality stainless steel, stone Italiana benches and Moroccan pressed metals, while a butler's scullery, integrated appliances and unique refrigerated drawers will cater to any occasion.
- Gymnasium complete with bathroom and terrace connects you to nature
- Separate guest house transports you to another destination through double doors featuring custom wall paper, kitchenette, ensuite, built-in robes and private terrace an inviting stay for your extended family and guests.
- More meets the eye as you journey upstairs to the family bedrooms and charming children's retreat.
- The lavish master bedroom presents a grand dressing room, separate walk-in robe and a luxurious ensuite plus private access to the North-facing terrace - the result is an elegant riad stylishly decorated with refined touches.
- The children's wing incorporates three built-in bedrooms with direct access to the cleverly designed shared bathroom; each child will have his/her own shower and basin facilities.
- Expanding beyond the grand interior is the spectacular entertainer's oasis, an incredible backdrop indulging in the finest of features for entertaining as the sun sets. The swimming complex embraces the summer spirit while the alfresco dining area features an outdoor kitchen and sun deck.
- A secret garden is home to a variety of herbs and offers plenty of room for your gourmet vegetables and delicious fruits.
Additional features include: Soaring decorative ceilings, ducted air-conditioning, impressive custom windows, two powder rooms on the ground floor, CBUS System, electronic gated entrance, CAT 5 to every room, Sonos 5 Zones, solar panels and water tank.
Discover the architecture and charm of one of Brisbane's most striking homes just minutes away from the bustle of Brisbane's CBD. This retreat is all about celebrating your life and welcoming a new beginning to an elite lifestyle. Treat your family to a beautifully commanding, artistic creation of style, sophistication & superiority.
- Bedroom: 5
- Bathrooms: 4
- Garaging: 3
- Land Size: 2.5 acres (approx)
House Links / Tools
This listing last updated: 17th Feb 2017