325 Formosa Road, Gumdale, Queensland 4154
A Statement in Luxury LivingOccupying a generous north facing 2.5 acres, this superb property presents an opportunity with all of the essentials of stylish acreage living and is simply beyond compare. Extensive use of glass, timber and stone features add to the admiration of this rare and well-designed home where the relationship to the outdoors blur the boundary between inside and out.
As you enter, the soaring dimensions create an impressive sense of space and openness.
Offering the complete luxury lifestyle package, this near new home presents:
* Five generous bedrooms - this includes the master suite, guest bedroom with en-suite and three completely private bedrooms
* Spacious master suite offers uninterrupted views of the property whilst enjoying absolute privacy. Your sanctuary includes a stylish bathroom with dual vanity, a luxury free standing bath and custom built walk in robe
* Abundant with natural light through the central atrium the family living room enjoys a charming interplay between indoors and out. Luxury is subtly hinted at in the sumptuous texture of stone. Reinforcing the close relationship between building and nature is the satin finished timber floors and features. The indoor and outdoor fireplace set into the stone will bring warmth and comfort, perfect for rest and relaxation
* Emphasis is on the relaxed alfresco living space flowing through bi-fold doors where the outdoor kitchen and expansive terrace offers excellent flexibility to entertain. The experience is further enhanced by the sparkling in-ground pool, lush lawns and fire pit with glorious panoramic acreage views
* Thoughtfully designed state- of- the art kitchen featuring stunning Carrara Marble, sleek cabinetry, free standing stove, integrated dishwasher and Liebher fridge. While a completely fitted out Butler's pantry and study space will most certainly delight
* Multitude of entertainment zones include dedicated library/music room, home theatre, games room with bar, built in study plus a multifunctional Studio
* Dual car accommodation with storage facilities and undercover access to the house
* Reverse cycle zoned ducted air-conditioning, solar panels
* Fully landscaped grounds, dam, chicken shed, herb garden, water tanks, orchard and Taylex filtration system
As for the location, you are within close proximity to a wide range of amenities, within walking distance to the Gumdale state school, on the bus route for many of Brisbane's finest schools, including Moreton Bay Boys and Girls Colleges, restaurants and local shops.
Westfield Carindale Shopping Centre, the gateway arterial to both the Gold and Sunshine Coasts are just moment's away allowing easy access to Brisbane CBD and airport.
Embrace the exciting appeal of nature with this truly outstanding acreage property.
- Bedroom: 5
- Bathrooms: 4
- Garaging: 2 secure parking & remote access
- Land Size: 2.5 acres (approx)
- Fully Fenced
- Garden Shed
- Outdoor Entertaining Area
- Air Conditioning
- Built In Robes
- Ducted Cooling
- Ducted Heating
- Floor Boards
- Open Fireplace
Pool / Spa
- Inground Pool
- Rumpus Room
House Links / Tools
This listing last updated: 7th Feb 2017