Come join us for a Champagne Launch at 'Clyde House' 4pm - 6pm Thursday evening 21st June
Step inside your large executive Family home in one of Brisbane's most sought after Inner City suburbs. Clyde House is a fusion of beautifully restored Classic Queenslander with a touch of contemporary.
Understated elegance exudes throughout this 5 bedroom, 3 bathroom, 2 car luxury property, with exceptionally well proportioned rooms, remarkable light and meticulous attention to detail. Add bespoke interior designer finishes and you have a property that is simply outstanding. 'Clyde House' is a rare offering so close to the CBD that it will make you feel a million miles away from the hustle of work.
From the stunning ornate lofty ceilings, the beautiful polished timber floors and stairwells, the original grand archways, the understated elegance of the light fittings to the remarkable light, 'Clyde House' encapsulates effortless luxury.
On the upper level, there are three spacious bedrooms, all with high ceilings and breezeways to allow the natural light and ventilation to flow. The generous size master bedroom is as you would expect, with original romantic bay window seat plus storage underneath, all flowing to your super chic spacious designer en-suite.
The brand new impeccably finished Hamptons' style kitchen includes stone bench tops and top quality Smeg appliances, complete with butler's pantry plus a servery window to the verandah, is bound to please even the most discerning home chef.
'Clyde House' offers an expansive open plan living dining area that opens out through French doors to a covered sun filled verandah that runs the entire length of the house. This extended entertaining area is not only north facing but has a discreet wine fridge, so you can use this space to sit and watch the world go by or entertain with family and friends to your heart's content.
The lower level of 'Clyde House' also offers a large open living area with warm spotted gum timer flooring and high ceilings. There are two generous sized bedrooms with built in robes, a separate galley kitchen, plus a beautifully appointed designer bathroom with large bath, so get those candles out!
The lower level also boosts a massive double garage with internal access and 2700mm high garage doors to accommodate large cars and ample mezzanine storage for extra space. This level is ideal for multi-generational living, a home office, or just increasing your cash flow potential.
• Street access
• Intercom with camera
• Large living/dining area, light filled with northern aspect
• Ornate soaring ceilings
• Interior designer Hamptons Style Kitchen with Stone Benchtops and Smeg Appliances
• Window Servery to the Verandah
• Butlers' Pantry with storage, sink, Smeg Microwave
• 3 bedrooms, all with built in-robes
• Master with bay window, and large en-suite
• 2 bathrooms (en-suite and main bathroom) with heated Towel Rail in en-suite
• Ducted Air-Conditioning plus fans
• Abundant power and phone points
• Enclosed large Northern Aspect Verandah with main entrance and street access
• Wine fridge and kitchen servery window
• Street access
• Spotted gum timber flooring to living area
• Galley style kitchen with stone benchtops and Smeg Appliances
• 2 generous bedrooms with pure wool carpets and built in robes
• Main bathroom with bath, shower, vanity, interior designer finishes
• 2 side by side car secured garaging with mezzanine storage
• Cable points plus double power points, for large family needs
• This level can be separated from the upper level.
'Clyde House' is located in the sought after Iconic 'Ballymore' precinct, a short stroll from QUT, UQ Medical Facility, Ballymore Stadium, Royal Brisbane Hospital, Victoria Golf Complex, local Schools and Colleges. Kelvin Grove Urban Village is close at hand to offer great shopping, not to mention the plethora of local restaurants, cafes and the weekend Farmer's Markets, all conveniently located close by.
Bike, walking/ running tracks abound in this much-loved location. Who would have thought there is so much green in Inner City? This executive address offers you close access to CBD, major arterials to the North and South Coast, and is an easy drive to Brisbane Airport. Herston is a place that the locals would rather keep secret, with great Cafes, restaurants, Pubs and clubs nearby, and the Bus stop is literally at your door! So close to CBD that it will only increase in value with time.
Expect exceptional luxury living, love minimal maintenance and a low commute time?
Inspect our exceptional 'Clyde House' today.
Purchase prior to Auction.
Inspection by appointment
For sale Contact Annie Hayes
Inspection As advertised
Contact Annie Hayes 0402 859 467