This great home is situated in a quiet cul-de-sac on an elevated block with a fantastic outlook. The house could do with a little TLC here and there but has plenty of potential and a possibility of genuine dual living with separate access. The new Parklands Tavern and shopping complex are only a minute down the road.
Some of the features include:
- Three bedrooms plus an office/study
- Main bathroom next to master bedroom
- Polished timber floor boards throughout
- Large balcony to take in the lovely north east aspect
- Modern kitchen also takes in the views
- 1.5kw Solar power system
- Another two bedrooms or one bed plus utility/office
- Large living area with bar area/kitchenette
- Main bathroom with double shower
- Separate ground floor access
- Large shed with remote access (approx. 10mx7m)
There is a lot of house here sitting on 690sqm with plenty of potential to make your own.