Mango Hill, Queensland 4509
It’s BIG, BOLD and BEAUTIFUL... Dual living or home business potentialOk, so take a seat.... we’ve got a lot to cover with this huge property! Firstly, there are 3 levels with multiple living spaces, 5kw solar, double remote garage, side access and storage galore. But there’s more.....
The lower level has a separate entry and is suitable for many different purposes. Maybe a home business? Or maybe rent it out and generate some extra cash? Or maybe you just need somewhere for older relatives to live so they are close by. The choice is yours. It has a separate room for study or sleeping, lounge, kitchen sink and potential dining area. Air conditioning as well.
The second level is where you’ll find the large kitchen with gas cooking, TWO separate living/lounge areas, dining room, bathroom, bedroom/study, laundry and internal access from the garage. The entry is something to behold and is filled with natural light. It’s just lovely. Then you’re also spoilt with the deck that overlooks the backyard and the beautiful lush bushland complete with walking track and wildlife. Ahhhh, the serenity. The entire second level has polished floorboards throughout and plenty of storage. There’s a vacuum on all levels to save carting the vacuum cleaner up and down the stairs. How good is that!!
Now, the third level..... are you still with me? Here you’ll find the four other bedrooms and bathroom. The master has a massive ensuite! You also have your own private, away from the kids and other family members, balcony. It’s air conditioned, has a fan and a walk-in robe. The other three bedrooms all have built in robes and new fans. The landing at the top of the stairs is currently used as a study but it could be a parents’ retreat or kids zone. So many choices in this massive home, you’ll never be short of space.
What’s on Offer:
- 5 bedrooms
- 4 bathrooms
- Double remote garage with plenty of added off street parking
- Dual living / home business options
- 5kilowatt solar
- Vacuum aid system
- Gas hot water heating
- Multiple living areas and zone
- Fully air conditioned throughout
- 9 minute walk to Mango Hill Station or a 3 minute drive
- Funky architectural design
- Beautiful polished floor boards
- Side access for cars, caravans, boat etc.
- Beautiful rear bushland outlook
- Large kitchen with gas cooking
- Beautiful street presence
- Minute walk to Jean Hooper park reserve
- Minutes to North Lakes Westfield, Ikea, Cinema, shopping and restaurants
- Multiple school options
- Low maintenance yard
Call Kim today for more information or inspection times on 0452 204 179
- Bedroom: 5
- Bathrooms: 4 (Ensuites: 1)
- Garaging: 2 secure parking & remote access
- Land Size: 800 m2 (approx)
- Solar Panels
- Air Conditioning
House Links / Tools
This listing last updated: 25th Jan 2017