13 Troubridge St, Mount Gravatt East, Queensland 4122
Resort style Entertainer's delight - All furniture included for the right offer !NOTE: The sellers will include all furniture, multiple TVs, sound system, projectors, tables, bbq, wine fridge etc for the right offer - it's a great deal.!!
Luxurious proportions, fashionable lavish finishes and impeccable resort like panache define every dimension of this unique contemporary 5 bedroom home in the heart of Mount Gravatt East. It is minutes to the city and a short stroll to the local conveniences. It offers brilliant modern lifestyle appeal with low maintenance.
The vendors are moving overseas and are keen to sell !!
Don't miss this opportunity to express your interest on this fabulous property..!
The exceptionally spacious open plan living and entertaining spaces are of most magnificent proportions. Everything flows seamlessly, from the outdoor area through the entry hall, to the graciously proportioned sitting/dining room & kitchen, overlooking the fully decked and creatively landscaped Bbq and the pool area at the back. Solar panels help to keep the utility costs down.
The tastefully presented living area features a stunning stainless steel fireplace and interior finishes that are very modern and reflect contemporary home design whilst being practical and functional. The 'gourmet-chef designed' kitchen is appointed with top notch appliances and cabinetry, contemporary looking stainless steel bench tops and also offers a good size hidden walk-in pantry space. There's also a separate guest toilet and a laundry on this level. The big double garage and driveway easily accommodate 4 cars. Alarm and Intercom add to the security of the house.
At the back of the home, the recently landscaped in-ground pool area is an entertainer's delight and a haven for kids in those hot Brisbane summer days. It also has a resort style large covered deck and a bbq area for you to entertain all year long.
There are 5 good size bedrooms (3 with built-ins) on the upper level, out of which one bedroom is wired and being used as a media room. The big main bedroom is air-conditioned and has an ensuite (with a big spa) and a walk in robe and opens out to a lovely good size balcony to sip your morning coffee. All the other bedrooms are good size and the 2 way bathroom is beautifully finished too. There's 2 laundry chutes on this level from both bathrooms and plenty of linen space.
This unique residence is built to the highest standards for a sophisticated buyer looking for low maintenance luxury lifestyle and is within easy reach of local shopping, schools, transport and the motorway leading to the CBD.
Features at a glance -
- Quiet street, close to all amenities.
- Walk to schools, local cafes, shops and restaurants.
- Bus stop at the end of the street with buses to City, Garden city and Carindale.
- 20 mins to city and 25 mins to the airport via the freeways.
- Fully decked rear area with in-ground pool and covered entertaining and bbq space.
- Landscaped Gardens at the front.
- Alarm and Intercom system
- Solar panels.
- Open Plan lounge, dining and kitchen
- Air-con and gas heating stainless steel fire place.
- Chef designed gourmet kitchen, stainless steel benchtops and walk in pantry.
- Gas stove, dishwasher, microwave, Rubbish Insinkerator
- Large laundry, double garage and large driveway for 2 cars.
- 5 bedrooms OR 4 bedrooms and a Media Room, 3 bedrooms with built-ins
- Main bedroom with walk-in robe, big balcony and Air con
- 2.5 bathrooms, Spa bath, 3 toilets
- Laundry chutes from both bathrooms
This luxury residence is not to be missed.
Contact Varun (Warren)'s team for more info on (07) 3199 2611 or 0431 405 105 today.
- Bedroom: 5
- Bathrooms: 2
- Carports: 2
- Land Size: 473 m2 (approx)
House Links / Tools
This listing last updated: 8th Sep 2016