Looking for the epitome of an idyllic lifestyle in the heart of Noosa Heads, with all the wonderful accoutrements of a 5-bedroom coastal luxe residence? Also, what about relishing the benefits of having a totally self-contained apartment?
If the proof was needed how design can be taken seriously, here it is.
It's about a very clever layout with a quiet yet dramatic ambience, neutral palette, light, the sort that invites itself in the moment you open the timber-framed glass statement doors, and spaces that support and celebrate the modern family, its every need, and so much more.
Be dazzled by the play of scale, intimacy and the organic functional aesthetic of honey-hued bamboo floors, high ceilings, massive picture windows and 'disappearing' glass sliders on several sides of the expansive living/dining areas, with the latter providing a smooth indoor/outdoor connectivity on the northerly side.
Taking centre stage alfresco is a covered timber terrace, perfect for entertaining, plus a pool and spa which are controlled by an app and have a backdrop of blue mosaic tiles.
The on-trend stone-topped kitchen with a 'window-looking-out-to-the-greenery' splashback, an island bench, 2-pac cabinetry, premium Bosch appliances and adjoining scullery, is in the serious cook's class especially when parties are in full swing.
In the west wing is an office and a media room, and the feature wall in the lounging space has a Brasa bio ethanol fireplace, surrounded by sandstone with custom-made cabinetry either side.
Along the hallway is the very generous master suite. There are sliders out to the pool deck and travertine adds lavishness to the ensuite. Two queen-size bedrooms look over the back garden and out to a bank of native trees. A large family-size bathroom features travertine, a frameless shower with drencher and an oval bath.
Downstairs is commensurate with finding hidden treasure, a self-contained apartment. There's a living area opening to a covered timber deck and low maintenance garden, two bedrooms, one with an ensuite, a kitchenette with fridge, cooktop, oven, and dishwasher plus a shower room. Private access is via the third garage along the side passage.
"This superbly designed contemporary residence is in a very popular street," say Tom Offermann Real Estate agents Nick Hunter and Tiffany Wilson, "and it has been built to perfection by incorporating the core fundamentals of a truly functional family home. Plus, it has the rare commodity of income-producing potential.
"The location is also first class. It is so close to Noosa Junction's cool bars and cafes, a cinema complex, supermarkets, boutiques, and four-footers will love the nearby parks. Transport links include private and public schools, sporting clubs, the Noosa Aquatic Centre also beaches such as Sunshine."
14 Coral Tree Avenue Noosa Heads
Bedrooms 5 | Bathrooms 4 | Garaging 3 | Pool + Spa
For Sale: $1.62m
Facts & Features:
- 5 large bedrooms + media room + office
- 3 car garage
- Spa + Pool: 2mx6m; all functions incl gas spa heating & lights controlled by App, auto awning from pool terrace
- Superb indoor - outdoor living with north orientation
- Immaculate presentation, nothing further required
- Bamboo flooring; travertine bathrooms
- Brasa bio ethanol fireplace
- Galley kitchen: stone benchtops; 2-pac cabinetry, Bosch oven, cooktop & microwave;
- Plus scullery with fridge; integrated dishwasher + laundry
- Air conditioner: ducted/zoned & fans
- Light, airy with an abundance of natural light, superb cross ventilation
- Versatile & functional floor plan
- Office with built in cabinetry and desk
- Downstairs: Optional self-contained apartment with 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, living room, bar/kitchenette with fridge, cooktop, microwave/convection oven + integrated dishwasher & covered timber deck opening to garden. Access from 3rd garage alongside passage
- Security: incl keyless front gates & garages
- Land Size: 567m2
- Garden: water tank, irrigation, faux lawn
- Fully fenced, low maintenance
- Just steps to the locals hub Noosa Junction, with trendy bars, cafes and restaurants, cinema complex, supermarkets & boutiques
- Flat street, flat easy access to amenities
- Surrounded by multiple Parks with playgrounds and ideal for the dog, plus path to the water ways of Noosa Sound & Noosa Farmers' Markets
- Walk to Hastings Street + Noosa Main Beach, Little Cove & Noosa National Park, with surf breaks
- Transport links incl to private & public schools