Perfect for the larger family with busy lives this home has had a lovely makeover including new kitchen and practical good quality vinyl plank flooring throughout. Centrally located on the Eastern outskirts of Palmwoods on a generous 660m2 block leaving plenty of room for outdoor playing, entertaining, pets, gardening or even chickens.
- 5 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, main with ensuite and walk in robe
- Stylish new kitchen with timber benchtops and 900mm cooktop
- Open plan family, dining and kitchen leading to the shady patio
- Great office / study with a cut-out wall to keep an eye on homework
- Separate air conditioned media or play room
- Drive through garage add a roof on the patio for extra car accom
- Multiple air-conditioners plus fans and screens throughout
- Shady play area for the kids plus a pen for pooches or chickens
- Our owners are building their new home and are keen to get moving
For anyone with a larger family you will know just how hard it is to find a home which not only has enough bedrooms but also has two separate living areas. Modifications have been made to this home to also provide a large study for homework with multiple work stations and the thoughtful addition of a cut out wall to allow busy parents to keep an eye on that all important homework whilst occupied in the kitchen.
A shady paved patio outside the family room doors could very easily double for the family barbecues area and additional car accommodation by simply adding a roof. The back yard is also well suited to getting big people and little people outdoors with room to play and space for growing veggies, keeping a few chickens or room for the fur kids.
One of the benefits of living in Palmwoods is the great central location, walk 800m to the train station or for the commuter the Bruce Highway is just 5km away. Palmwoods State School is just 3km away and there are a range of State and Private Senior Colleges available to choose from with buses to most available nearby.
Popular Kolora Park, affectionately known as the duck pond, with it's signature train and playground equipment is just 700m up the road, while a range of eateries, outdoor community and musical events and markets are just a 1.2km walk into town. Palmwoods is a great location for people who love an active and healthy lifestyle and is well known for it's friendly and inclusive sense of community.
Palmwoods State School - 3km
Palmwoods aquatic centre, tennis club and cricket field - 2.8km
Ricks Garage Palmwoods 1km walk
Sunshine Plaza 17km
Nambour Supermarkets and shopping centres 9km
Nambour Hospital 11km
Sunshine Coast Airport 21km
Alexandra Headland Patrolled Surf Beach 19km