11 Justin Close, Parkinson, Queensland 4115
Extravagant Home on Massive 761m2 Block! Beautiful Swimming Pool & in a Quiet Cul- De- Sac!We are proud to present this extravagant family home of tremendous size and proportion in one of the most desired and convenient pocket of Parkinson! This solid brick and tile home has been designed for functionality and practicality, yet it encompasses all the elegant features essential for modern living. Situated on a massive 761m2 allotment and at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac, you will truly enjoy the enviable lifestyle here. This home also comes with a sizable salt water swimming pool (approx. 4 x 10m) and a beautiful alfresco ideal for outdoor entertainment!
You are within walking distance and in the catchment of the prestige Stretton State College. City buses are just around the corner and there are multiple shopping centres including the Grand Plaza, shopping facilities in Calamvale, Parkinson and Sunnybank Hills. The quality of the neighbourhood is second to none, and you can access the Gateway Motorway and the Ipswich Motorway just within minutes!
BUILT TO THE HIGHEST STANDARD AND QUALITY! INSPECT NOW & DO NOT MISS OUT!
- A very large family home with 5 oversized bedrooms (2 bedrooms with ensuites and one bedroom on the lower level)
- Built to last and to the highest quality and standards; solid brick and tile construction
- Ducked air conditioner (Mitsubishi), 1.5kW solar panel, centralised vacuum maid, alarm system installed
- Low maintenance garden, water tank and pool pump installed
- Security screens and blinds (Crime- safe sliding doors for the alfresco area and to the upper level balcony)
- A grand entrance, and with soaring high ceiling (2.7m) throughout the lower level
- Separate formal living + spacious open plan living/ dining + separate large rumpus/game room on the lower level
- Luxurious master chef kitchen with beautiful marble benchtop, glass splashback, 5 gas cookers (900mm wide), canopy range hood, dishwasher, water supply to fridge area and pantry
- Covered outdoor alfresco overlooking the sparkling salt water pool with the size suitable for the entire family (approx. 4 x 10m)
- Spacious laundry room and powder room with plenty of storage space, also there is an external storage room and shed
- Large double garages (remote control) with store room and roller door
- Huge family living area with lots of natural light
- Master bedroom with balcony, an oversize walk in room, and ensuite with double basins and bathtub
- 3 other large bedrooms with built in robe (one more bedroom with its own ensuite very rare!)
THERE ARE MANY MORE FEATURES TO THIS MAGNIFICENT HOME. YOU GOT TO SEE IT TO BELIEVE IT!
CONTACT SIMON AU NOW ON 0433 221 723 FOR AN INSPECTION. OWNERS MUST HAVE IT SOLD!
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However we cannot guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided and interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes only.
- Bedroom: 5
- Bathrooms: 4 (Ensuites: 2)
- Garaging: 2
House Links / Tools
This listing last updated: 11th Apr 2016