166 Rickertt Road, Ransome, Queensland 4154
"Rosamund House" A Picturesque Acreage LifestyleAnother Fantastic Acreage Estate Sold Under the Hammer!
Deborah Evans Properties proudly presents a stunning residence, lovingly restored and standing proudly on 3 acres, delivering supreme convenience and the utmost of privacy within the undiscovered bayside acreage precinct of Ransome.
Steeped in history, the home was built around 1914, and relocated from New Market 20 years ago to its current position which has now been enhanced by low maintenance, manicured gardens within an exquisite park like setting. This is a superior example of restoration and all additions display consistency with the original character of the home.
The spacious family Queenslander provides multiple living options for your family, extended family and guests complete with a comfortable second dwelling known as the "Barn". Currently tenanted, the Barn offers an exciting additional option for an investment opportunity!
The main residence features:
- Four generous bedrooms and three bathrooms.
- The spacious master bedroom includes a large walk-in robe and romantic spa en-suite.
- A home office/rumpus room connects to three of the bedrooms for separation.
- Quality craftsmanship is evident in the beautiful led light and French silky oak timber doors, VJ walls,13 ft pressed metal ceilings, polished wooden floors and original fretwork throughout.
- The spacious lounge and sitting areas open up to the wrap around veranda through timber doors, to make the most of the surrounding landscape and bay side breezes.
- An additional room for dining makes an easy transition from the modern kitchen complete with granite stone bench tops, Bosch dishwasher, quality cabinetry and a gas stove top.
- A rear entertainer's alfresco balcony connects with nature on a personal level.
- The lower floor offers plenty of enclosed storage space, an over-sized laundry, dual car remote garage, spacious work shop with benches and a private bathroom.
- Sparkling swimming pool is adorned by beautiful, surrounding gardens.
Additional Features Include: Security alarm system, rear access, dog proof fencing, irrigated green house, orchard, children's cubby house and a dam filled with fish.
The two-story Barn features:
- Open plan dining with a modern, fully equipped kitchen which seamlessly connects to a private terrace.
- Separate single lock up garage or living room.
- Large bathroom and laundry.
- Upper level living area with an over-sized bedroom.
Hidden from the road, this private paradise exudes comfort and tranquillity with close access to local cafes, shops and quality schools as well as easy travelling to the Gateway Motorway.
This property deserves your inspection. Will Be Sold!
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes only.
- Bedroom: 5
- Bathrooms: 4 (Ensuites: 1)
- Garaging: 3 ( remote access )
- Land Size: 3 acres (approx)
- Outdoor Entertaining Area
- Built In Robes
Pool / Spa
- Inground Pool
House Links / Tools
This listing last updated: 10th Apr 2014