A World Away From The Everyday 24 Acres of Nature's Best
Directions: Turn off Mt Cotton Rd into Valley Way, turn right into German Church Rd at the 4th roundabout
Located just a mere 40 minutes drive from the centre of the city, this strong and powerful residence occupies the highest point within its unspoilt surroundings. Offered to the market for the first time in over 20 years, the modern family will discover the true meaning of comfort and style.
Generous proportions, simple clean lines and a focus on natural light, deliver a sense of calm and seclusion. A practical floor plan will allow family and friends to come together and celebrate the best the Bayside has to offer.
Currently used to indulge the owners' lifelong dream of owning a horse property, enquiries have been made in relation to alternate business ventures such as Eco Tourism, Wellness Retreat and holiday cabins, attracting positive responses.
• 5 spacious bedrooms including ideally located lower level bedroom with pull down bed
• 4 modern bathrooms in total service the home
• Lavish master suite with his and her walk in robes, en suite finished in granite and Carrara marble, oval spa with quality Grohe and Villeroy & Boch fittings
• Expansive formal dining and living or music room with built in seating and handmade Art Deco lighting provides the perfect backdrop for stylish dinner parties or a more casual Christmas breakfast
• Renovated kitchen featuring granite benchtops, gas cooktop, pantry, appliance cupboard and breakfast bar
• Home office or study with built in cabinetry and separate entrance
• Fully self-contained upper level apartment complete with kitchen, bedroom with walk in robe, bathroom has granite benchtops, double vanities, floor to ceiling tiles, spa bath and easterly sun deck - could offer a dual living arrangement
• Casual dining area with crystal chandelier flows to covered outdoor alfresco dining with sandstone tiles, pizza oven, water feature and easterly views of the property
• A unique gas fireplace, bespoke stainless steel staircase and Spanish brass chanderlier add an individual touch to the large entertaining area fitted with an overhead projector, screen and built in cabinetry
• Recently refreshed cathedral ceilings, brush box timber flooring, built in timber display cabinets and quality light fittings punctuate the homes pockets of colour
Original house is cavity brick, VacuMaid to both levels, automatic steel gate, intercom to gate, water filters in both kitchens, 6 car accommodation under cover, 2 septic systems, 2 solar HWS. One of only four 24 acre properties backing onto 100 acres.
• Four 5x4 metre stables with lights, lockable tack room with toilet, float parking or storage area with room to store 100+ bales of hay, one loose box adjacent to flat area used as an arena and round yard
• Four post and rail paddocks, bore water to stables, 3 dams, 6mx12m work shed plus carport
• Tank water 3x 20,000ltrs to house
• Conveniently situated between Brisbane and the Gold Coast
• Gateway to Moreton Bay and its surrounding scenic islands
• Access to quality education and sporting facilities
• 18 hole Redland Bay Golf Club with waterfront greens
• Victoria Point Shopping Centres and Cinemas 10 minutes drive
• Logan Hyperdome Shopping Centre 17 minutes drive
• Village Shopping Centre with community parkland (3 minute drive)
What the Owners Love:
Peace, privacy, pristine natural environment, abundant wildlife, ability to entertain without disturbing the neighbours, great family home with plenty of room for family and friends. Separate space for overseas visitors. Secure and safe place to live just close the gate. Close to all the village has to offer but removed from it. Great community with family functions in the park. Excellent schooling choices but best of all no noise!
With a limited number of large acreage properties remaining on the edge of suburbia, I invite you to come and discover your personal playground and explore the broad range of living and working options on offer. Sellers are moving to the Sunshine Coast. Will be Sold on or before Auction Day.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes only.