Exterior of House Lounge RoomDining AreaKitchenMaster BathroomMaster BedroomBackyardOutdoor Entertaining AreaSecondary Dwelling - KitchenSecondary Dwelling - Living Area
156 Douglas Road, Salisbury, Queensland 4107
2 Dwellings on Subdividable 809m2! Multiple options & opportunities!What are you waiting for? This property has it all and is bursting at the seams with potential and opportunity inspect now to see for yourself what an exciting opportunity exists to either make or transform your property portfolio!
• Subdivide now or later on this massive 809m2 North South facing block
• Invest in a High-Rental Yield property with two separate dwellings
• A large family home in Salisbury's top location!
This one-of-a-kind property is set in amongst the beautiful quiet and leafy streets of Salisbury providing a tranquil environment, but remaining in a very highly sought-after location. This address would give you all 3 major arterials at your fingertips; Gateway Motorway, Pacific Motorway and Ipswich Motorway which combine together provide access to the City, Airport, Gold Coast, Sunshine Coast as well as Ipswich and beyond. Further, Garden City shopping Centre, Queen Elizabeth Hospital, Sunnybank, Griffith University, the South East busway, a variety of fantastic schools and so much more are all within minutes of the doorstep also.
Please see below to be blown away with what this property has to offer :
Primary dwelling features:
• 3 beautiful bedrooms + multi- function room, two of which have ceiling fans and big built-in cupboard
• 2 full bathrooms, one has been beautiful renovated with floor to ceiling tiles and much more!
• A stunning lounge room with beautiful exposed timber beams providing plenty of space for the whole family
• Supreme kitchen with lots of bench space, pantry and dishwasher
• Double carport with access to secondary dwelling
• Outdoor entertaining area with room for a table and BBQ
Secondary dwelling features:
• Spacious main living area with floating timber floors and big windows overlooking the garden
• A master bedroom with floating timber floors, built-in robe, ceiling fan, plenty of floor space and a lovely setting upon looking out the window
• Kitchenette that is fully fitted-out to act as a kitchen with tiled floor, pantry, sink, bench space, position for fridge and more
• A large tiled bathroom with all the essentials
• Multi-purpose room currently used as a garage which could easily be converted into an extra bedroom and allow for a higher rental yield
Rental Yield :
• Currently the main dwelling would rent for approx. $420 per/week or $1,680 per/month
• The secondary dwelling could potentially rent for $380 per/week or $1,520 per/month after some minor renovation
• Potential rental income annually: $38,400 combined from both dwellings
Please contact Simon Au and Casey Kiepe for more information or to inspect. This is a must see for home owners, developers and investors!
- Bedroom: 5
- Bathrooms: 3
- Garaging: 3
- Land Size: 809 m2 (approx)
House Links / Tools
This listing last updated: 4th Sep 2015