Contemporary style and acreage serenity define this 7.4 acre property where bespoke finishes, outstanding quality and open plan spaces combine to create a sophisticated lifestyle.
An elegant use of timber combined with the finest of finishes delivers a relaxed environment as well as a sense of occasion. The spacious floor plan offers distinct yet flowing spaces of generous proportions, featuring:
- 5 generous bedrooms with built-ins and ceilings fans plus home office or 6th bedroom
- Spacious master suite offers cleverly integrated walk-in robe and stylish ensuite with floor to ceiling tiles.
- Thoughtfully designed state-of-the-art kitchen featuring vast Caearstone bench space, sleek cabinetry, Pitt gas cooktop, V-Zug ovens, integrated dishwasher and fridge. The hub of the home providing easy access to the living and outdoor entertaining areas.
- Open plan living and dining areas are perfectly proportioned flowing from room to room with ease without comprising on space and privacy. Dual wood burning fire places compliment these rooms.
- Living area features an impressive wet bar with wine storage refrigeration.
- A well-appointed laundry includes built-in cabinetry with an adjoining impressive sewing/craft room.
- Expanding beyond the interior design is the spectacular alfresco area bringing the family together and providing the ideal setting for hosting guests while indulging in the most relaxing views of the large salt water pool. An incredible backdrop and splendid touch to the harmonious acreage lifestyle.
- Flood-lit tennis court offers exciting activities for every member of the family.
- Positioned to the rear of the block is a 20m x 8m shed with three roller door access and three phase power, making this the perfect option for those with boats, caravans or to create the ultimate man cave.
- Low maintenance gardens are just one of the many delights found in this exciting home.
Surrounded by wonderful wildlife, adorable wallabies visiting will delight family and guests. Only minutes from the glorious Sirromet Winery, quality educational facilities and within 40 minutes from the Gold Coast, without being too far detached from Brisbane’s CBD, this majestic property offers the best of both worlds – tranquility and city convenience.