Blue Chip Investment! High Cash Flow Return + Medium Density + Top Location!
This is an exceptional opportunity to investors and developers, a rare property with everything going for it!
A SOLID 2 STOREYS BRICK & TILE HOUSE with multiple and various options:
1. 612m2 of MEDIUM DENSITY ZONED ALLOTMENT
* Neighbourhood developments up to 5 storeys you can build now or later, or just get a Development Approval to on-sell to developers
2. VERY HIGH CASHFLOW RETURN PERFECT FOR INVESTORS
* Currently 4 rooms are leased totalling $31,047.96 of rent per year or $2,587.33 per month. Opportunity to double the rental return with all rooms rented ($155p.w. per room)
3. NUMBER 1 LOCATION
* Outstanding location with close access to literally everything; walking distance to Garden City Shopping Centre & bus depot, minutes to Griffith University, Sunnybank Plaza, Queen Elizabeth Hospital, the Pacific Motorway, the Gateway Motorway, the CBD & Airport, plus endless local shops, restaurants and much more!
4. HIGH CAPITAL GROWTH OPPORTUNITY
* This suburb is a highly sought after area, with the major expansion of Garden City just completed and the multiple residential and commercial developments building right now!
About the House :
• 2 storey solid brick & tile in well kept condition
• 9 generous sized bedrooms 5 upstairs and 4 downstairs
• 3 full bathrooms 2 upstairs and 1 downstairs
• The main kitchen upstairs fitted with electric cooker, lots of bench space, separate walk-in pantry, patio access and dining area access. There is also a kitchenette downstairs (this services the second lot of bedrooms on the lower-level) fitted with sink and plenty of cabinet space as well as room for a fridge.
• There are 2 well-appointed living areas in the house, one upstairs and one downstairs to service the bedrooms on each floor. Both of these areas are tiled and are generous in size and include a lounge and dining area for each floor lower and upper.
The house also has plenty of storage space, a rear patio, water tank and much more!
" Where else can you find a property with the best of everything?! "
Please contact Simon Au and Casey Kiepe for further details.