Totally private and hidden from view this is a very special property. Formerly a dairy farm the property lies tucked away from passing traffic and the worries of the world today, the original dairy and stables remain amid 35 acres of lush, fertile land, an old orchard and the jewel at the heart of the property a large lake that brims with fish, waterbirds and nesting black swans and boasts a sub-tropical rainforest as its backdrop. The original rustic timber-and-corrugated iron bunkhouse' where visitors can enjoy an idyllic farm stay experience is complimented by the ranch style home with wrap around verandahs and a sparkling 10.5m saltwater pool. The main homestead is both comfortable and immaculately kept with magnificent vaulted ceilings and free flowing living, dining and kitchen areas. This lovely property has enormous potential for reinvigoration and multi-use options for the various paddocks and outbuildings. Best of all, besides its privacy, birdlife and undoubted peace and tranquility, it is brilliantly positioned within a 20-minute radius of Eumundi, Noosa and Peregian Beach for schools, shopping and beaches.
• Spacious homestead on 35 acres of lush fertile land
• Relaxing views over the massive deep-water dam teeming with birdlife
• Magnificent open-plan living, vaulted ceilings and wrap-around verandahs
• Polished timber floors, slow-combustion burner
• Air-conditioned bedrooms all opening onto the verandahs
• Separate bunkhouse' fully self-contained with extra storage & mud room
• Outbuildings include dairy, stables, chicken coop and a large machinery shed
• Vegetable gardens and flower beds watered from the dam
• Direct access from the undercroft car parking to the house
• Totally private yet is the most convenient of locations.
Please call or email for further information on this property.