This home has proven to be a favourite with buyers as it offers a contemporary design with flexible living options for the family looking for space and separation!
The popular 1202 Mirvac design is a well-thought plan, featuring multiple open and spacious living zones with 9 foot ceilings throughout and lots of full height glazing and sliding doors to allow a light and airy feel. Divided into two wings - one containing four bedrooms and a rumpus room and the second is the hub of the home with kitchen, casual living area and master suite.
- Expansive open plan family area
- Galley style kitchen with Caesar Stone bench tops & lots of storage
- Stainless steel appliances including gas cook-top
- Impressive master suite with walk-through robe & good size ensuite with double vanities
- Further 4 bedrooms all with built-in-robes & ceiling fans
- Separate air-conditioned rumpus room which would be ideal as a teenagers retreat
- Covered alfresco entertaining which integrates with both living spaces
- Instant gas hot water system, garden shed & water tank
- 3 x split system air-conditioning units
- 600sqm block with a fully fenced back-yard for the kids to play
This home has a real sense of space and has a seamless transition to outdoor entertaining and the private garden. Decorated in neutral tones and meticulously maintained, it is evident that this beautiful family home has been lovingly cared for.
This master built Mirvac home offers the new owner a wonderful lifestyle within a master planned community - with a range of walking and cycling paths, parks, community social events and a real sense of pride with all the neighbours. Conveniently located just a few minutes to Gumdale State School, Moreton Bay Girls & Boys Colleges, child-care centres, major shopping and Manly Harbour with its café & bar precinct.
Bring your family to the friendly Mossvale community and enjoy the bayside lifestyle that is on offer!