15 Edie Terrace, Wellington Point, Queensland 4160
Beautifully Conceived - Expertly DeliveredThis stunning new architect designed residence represents a superior combination of considered style and quality. With a focus on uncluttered lines, this powerful home enjoys a commanding position within one of Wellington Point's most prestigious enclaves.
A chic, contemporary interior is exquisitely finished using an impressive selection of quality appliances, designer lighting, natural stone, porcelain tiles, glass, timber, steel and beautiful fixtures and fittings.
* 5 expansive bedrooms, master suite with built in dressing room and study nook. Luxurious ensuite with Caesar Stone bench tops, quality cabinetry, floor to ceiling Hexigon feature tiles, AXA vanity basins and Mizu tap ware
* 3 bathrooms in total service the home. 3 bedrooms have internally fitted walk in robes
* Gourmet kitchen features beautiful Carrara Marble Hexagonal tiled splash-back, gas cooktop with wok burner, Caesar Stone bench tops , integrated range hood, waste disposal, fridge plumbed for water and Blum soft close drawers. Butlers pantry with extra sink and Zip tap is a continuation of the kitchen. Built in laundry with walk in linen cupboards.
* Open plan living and dining areas with banks of louvers overlooking the pool, show the level of openness the home can achieve. Double height voids and a bespoke spine beam staircase add drama and volume to this expansive space. Two David Trubridge designer pendant lights are a wonderful addition.
* Separate media or rumpus room downstairs plus an extra living area upstairs will provide a welcome level of privacy and separation.
* A delightful north east facing entertaining terrace is an easy connection between indoors and out. The perfect year round alfresco space to gather with family and friends. Polished porcelain tiles used with great success throughout the entire lower level of the home, flow seamlessly to the pool and terrace.
* Double car accommodation with store room, side access for boat or caravan
Additional features include ducted air conditioning each room individually controlled, high ceilings, 4 linen cupboards, extra storage, alarm, Crimsafe windows and doors, video intercom, Vacu Maid, gas hot water service, ceiling and external walls insulated, glass balustrade and pool fence, plumbing in place for pool heating, LED lighting and fully fenced landscaped grounds.
Within walking distance to the village shopping centre, restaurants and cafes, the urban dweller will appreciate the opportunity to reclaim their weekends. Meet friends for coffee, walk to the point, fish off the jetty or perhaps place the order for that long awaited boat or caravan.
Discover everything this unique bayside area has to offer. Outstanding lifestyle, natural beauty, relaxed atmosphere, Moreton Bay and the surrounding islands, quality education facilities, sporting clubs and convenient transport options. A 30 minute drive to Brisbane's CBD and airport.
Must Be Sold on or before Auction Day.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes only.
- Bedroom: 5
- Bathrooms: 3
- Garaging: 2
- Land Size: 412 m2 (approx)
Date: 05 March 16
Time: 4:00pm05-03-2016 16:00:00 05-03-2016 17:00:00 88 Auction On Site Auction On Site: 15 Edie Terrace, Wellington Point, Queensland 4160 | View online here: https://brolga.com.au/33663 15 Edie Terrace, Wellington Point, Queensland 4160 Alison Hewett false DD/MM/YYYY Add to calendar
House Links / Tools
This listing last updated: 9th May 2016