Deborah Evans Properties proudly presents a spacious entertainer's abode just a stone's throw away from the ocean! Discover this ideal position for you and your family to enjoy all the pleasures of beautiful Bayside living! Walk to the parkland which presents ocean boardwalks and gorgeous settings for picnics and barbecues.
A stylish residence on 703m2 delivers focus on year-round entertaining complete with delightful indoor-outdoor living spaces for a wonderful feeling of space and separation.
Surrounded by immaculate manicured and landscaped gardens, the home comprises of:
- Five spacious bedrooms, one features its own private balcony to capture glorious bay breezes. The over-sized master bedroom features a generous walk-in robe, sitting area and private ensuite.
- Three bathrooms service the home
- Multiple living and dining areas create a comfortable atmosphere for intimate family living
- Well-appointed kitchen complete with breakfast bar, double drawer dishwasher and a servery to the outdoors
- Highlighted for entertaining purposes, the undercover alfresco terrace and sparkling swimming pool offers endless enjoyment for the Summer season
- Rear yard expanse of lawn for small children to play
- An automatic front gate provides complete privacy plus additional separate access for your trailer, boat or jet ski
- Air conditioning, new carpets and storage shed
Your life begins here at 15 Helena Street with all the close comforts and convenience of local amenities, Wellington Point shops, restaurants, cafes and the family owned Hogan's Tavern. Around the corner from Wellington Point State High School, Redland's College and Wellington Point Primary School, sporting complexes while just minutes from Wellington Point jetty and train station.
Will Be Sold On or Before Auction Day!