101 Petersen Street, Wynnum, Queensland 4178
A Sanctuary For All Seasons on 3558 SQMPlease Note: Already on two lots with two entrances. Current Pool Safety Certificate Supplied.
Hidden from street view within the elevated grounds, this luxurious residence engages directly with its beautiful Bayside setting to create a memorable experience as an inviting and delightful home. Commissioned in the 1920's by a retired sea captain, the Cape Cod inspired property has been extensively restored and redecorated using a finely honed sense of style.
Wrought iron double entry gates and a long sweeping drive through mature trees create a sense of arrival. Positioned on the highest point of the estate to capture extensive bay views and breezes from both levels, the elegant home is surrounded by sunlit gardens forming a private realm removed from its suburban surroundings.
The perfect fusion of classic design elements and modern luxury deliver an overwhelming sense of privacy, space and light.
- Five bedrooms including separate guest accommodation with private entry and terrace
- A spacious master suite featuring high ornate ceilings, a magnificent chandelier, fireplace, his and her bathrooms and walk-in robes
- State of the art kitchen complete with a full range of commercial fittings including a Polaris fridge, Waldorf double gas oven and Salamander Angel Pro. The crisp custom designed white cabinetry complements the rich, dark timber floors and marble bench tops.
- An intimate meals area flows through to a lavish dining room opening through French doors to an extended entertaining platform overlooking the level grassed play areas with St Helena Island in the background.
- Opulent living room boasts a refined colour palette, impressive pressed metal ceilings, and romantic wood-burning fireplace an outstanding space with its own charisma
- A light filled study, additional built in living room, wine cellar, sauna and five car accommodation further enhance the livability of this exciting home.
- Invite family and friends to share the lush manicured grounds, sparkling salt water swimming pool and alfresco dining area perfect for a small summer brunch, garden party for fifty or decadent moonlight soiree.
Seize the opportunity to take on the role of custodians of one of Brisbane's most outstanding homes set within a welcoming community close to everything. Current owners have dearly loved living in 'Moreton House' however business commitments will take them out of the district. Will be Sold on or before Auction day.
- Bedroom: 5
- Bathrooms: 4.5 (Ensuites: 3)
- Garaging: 5 ( secure parking )
- Land Size: 3558 m2 (approx)
- Fully Fenced
- Outdoor Entertaining Area
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built In Robes
- Open Fireplace
Pool / Spa
- Inground Pool
- Wine Cellar
House Links / Tools
This listing last updated: 15th Sep 2015