128-130 Apsley Way, Andergrove, Queensland 4740
Offers from $749,000
WE ARE NOW READY TO SELL!This massive family home built over 2 levels is suited to two families living harmoniously. Situated on a large block of land measuring 3795m2 sits the main home with 6 bedrooms and a seperate air conditioned dwelling that can be utilised as a teenagers/parents retreat, home based business, or guest accommodation with bathroom and kitchenette.
- 5 of the 6 bedrooms are king sized with built-ins/walk in robes to 5 of the bedrooms;
- Massive 2 pac kitchen with granite bench tops, large breakfast bar which is the hub of the home;
- Open plan living area, timber floors, 12ft ceilings;
- Large wrap around verandahs totallying 67.16m2;
- In ground pool;
- Built-in bar area, fully screened totalling 48.89m2;
- 2nd outdoor kitchen;
- Chinese slate flooring downstairs;
- Glass brick feature wall;
- Fully security screened;
- Fully fenced backyard, chicken run and garden shed;
- Well established citrus trees, including mangos and bananas, with plenty of room to start your own hobby farm;
- Fishing, crabbing and boat ramp only 500m away with direct access to McCreadys Creek.
This location is very desireable as it is close to numerous schools, shops, parks and sporting fields.
To arrange your own private viewing, call me today!
- Bedroom: 6
- Bathrooms: 4
- Garaging: 2 secure parking & remote access
- Land Size: 3795 m2 (approx)
- Fully Fenced
- Outdoor Entertaining Area
- Air Conditioning
- Built In Robes
- Hot Water System: electric
Acreage Links / Tools
This listing last updated: 4th Jul 2017