1530 Old Cleveland Road, Belmont, Queensland 4153
Affordable Acreage Home Business Opportunity!Deborah Evans Properties presents an outstanding offering of an acreage property competitively priced below one million dollars.
Owners are leaving Brisbane and want to vacate immediately!
An expansive family home on over an acre of cleared land in Belmont offers the exposure and potential for a home business.
The front of the property provides the space and position for advertising options which will receive excellent exposure in this area.
The estate presents an exciting business option with an impressive four bay shed located at the front of the property.
Providing privacy and tranquillity, the family home is situated at the rear of the block for complete separation from any noise.
This rarely available, spacious residence incorporates features for year round entertaining and the expanse of cleared; well-kept grounds are perfect for the growing family.
Delivering an extremely practical floor plan, this lowset, brick home features;
- Options of up to six bedrooms plus a separate study or alternatively dual living options
- Two choices for master bedrooms/guest bedroom one of which features a walk-through robe and large bathroom with dual access complete with twin vanities, deep bath plus a separate shower. The second option features a large built-in robe and easy access to a contemporary bathroom complete with free standing shower and separate toilet.
- Three bathrooms in total
- A large home cinema or rumpus room is an ideal focal point for family enjoyment
- The well-appointed kitchen includes a 900mm gas stove top, walk in pantry, new dishwasher and ample storage facilities
- Spacious dining room makes a seamless transition from the kitchen and overlooks the grounds
- Central lounge area flows onto the covered alfresco area a unique connection with nature for endless entertainment possibilities overlooking the existing children's play ground
- Impressive four bay shed suitable for tradesmen or the home handy man
- An additional two bay carport with extra height will accommodate your boat/caravan
Additional features include: Seven zoned 24KW ducted air conditioning, three phase power, security screens, remote controlled electronic gates, 5,500 litre water tanks.
Conveniently close to the Westfield Carindale shopping centre, local shops, quality schools plus easy access to the Gateway Motorway leading you directly to Brisbane's Airport, the Gold and Sunshine Coasts.
Sellers are Committed! Will be SOLD under the hammer!
- Bedroom: 6
- Bathrooms: 3
- Garaging: 4 secure parking & remote access
- Carports: 2
- Land Size: 1.1 acres (approx)
- Fully Fenced
- Outdoor Entertaining Area
- Air Conditioning
- Built In Robes
- Rumpus Room
House Links / Tools
This listing last updated: 10th Apr 2014