7 Barbecue Street, Belmont, Queensland 4153
Your Inner-City Acreage ParadiseSo well considered and so well executed - An entertainer's lifestyle with all the modern comforts and conveniences of dual living for the largest of families.
The two homes are cleverly positioned on nearly 1 acre offering 2 street exposure yet completely secluded. This character filled home fuses space and privacy with a touch of romance and finished with unparalleled design.
The Main Residence Features:
- Four light-filled bedrooms over two levels, three built-in bedrooms exist on the upper level, two with air conditioning and one with an ensuite, while the spacious air conditioned master suite is privately positioned on the ground level with an array of built-in cupboards plus an ensuite.
- Three living rooms plus formal dining room are bright and relaxing
- Three bathrooms in total service the home. The main bathroom features a stunning claw foot bath and a double glass bowl vanity.
- A definition in design, the new contemporary white kitchen offers easy access to casual and outdoor dining areas complete with stainless steel appliances, granite bench tops, dishwasher and a servery to the rear deck.
- Wide covered verandas merge the indoors outward, providing additional space for serene outdoor living and entertaining while an additional undercover alfresco terrace provides more options for relaxed living.
- Downstairs features a media/rumpus room with a secluded study area.
- An oversized Laundry could be utilized as another room or home office.
- Double remote controlled garage plus a ride on mower garage and workshop.
The Separate Cottage;
Only 2 years old, you will love the additional air-conditioned self-contained home. Privately positioned this is an ideal retreat for extended family or the perfect opportunity to run a home business from. There is nothing quite like the freedom this spacious abode provides. Featuring:
- Two spacious bedrooms, the first bedroom includes a walk-in robe with direct access to the balcony, the second built-in bedroom could also be utilised as an office space.
- The living room flows from the spacious kitchen complete with dishwasher and self-closing draws.
- Bathroom, separate toilet and laundry add convenience.
- Extended undercover deck provides a peaceful setting exclusively designed for outdoor entertaining.
- The sparkling salt water swimming pool will be a welcoming escape from the coming summer weat with surrounding lush gardens and natural shade.
- This massive allotment will be a thrill for children and pets, providing ample opportunity for outdoor adventures.
Additional features include Spotted Gum polished timber floors, high ceilings, air conditioning, ceiling fans, foxtel connections to both homes, security screens, ample storage facilities, 5,000 Litre water tank to main residence and a 4,000 Litre water tank to cottage.
Close to local amenities, private and public schools, Carindale shopping centre, while being only 17 minutes from the Brisbane City. When position and convenience is paramount, this property constitutes essential viewing.
- Bedroom: 6
- Bathrooms: 4 (Ensuites: 2)
- Garaging: 4 secure parking & remote access
- Land Size: 3602 m2 (approx)
- Fully Fenced
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
Pool / Spa
- Inground Pool
- Rumpus Room
House Links / Tools
This listing last updated: 20th Oct 2014