300 Ford Road, Burbank, Queensland 4156
Designed to Make a Lasting ImpressionAnother Fantastic Property Sold Under the Hammer!
Set on a cleared five acre block this original and powerful residence deftly mixes the high end with the low key. Drawing on their experience within the hospitality industry, the sellers have created a large family home that delivers an outstanding level of comfort, convenience and livability.
Dressed in fresh contemporary tones with commercial grade appointments, this architecturally designed home makes entertaining a cinch. The extensive use of custom cabinetry, quality lighting, timber and stone features soften the industrial approach.
A remarkable lifestyle option offering an additional fully renovated three bedroom home, separate granny flat plus a large workshop. A caretaker will be provided free of charge for a period of 6 months if required.
The main residence features:
- Six built-in bedrooms plus a home office
- Lavish master retreat is privately located and complete with remote blinds, a grand walk-in robe and stylish ensuite
- Family sized bathroom delivers a deep spa bath and separate shower, while the children's bedrooms all have access to a private bathroom
- Two home theatre/media rooms with a seven point surround system, one of which features a fully-equipped lounge bar with dish drawer and high quality commercial refrigerator.
- Providing an endless source of inspiration, the open-plan living and dining areas set the tone for entertaining featuring a tropical fish tank and open fireplace
- A sleek, designer's kitchen is the ultimate gourmet chef's dream complete with quality European appliances, 8 burner Ilve gas stove, back lit custom-built cabinetry, spacious breakfast bar, two Miele dishwashers and an impressive scullery.
- The expansive living areas opens through bi-fold glass doors onto the alfresco entertainer's area complete with an outdoor kitchen and char grill the perfect spot to host the largest of family celebrations, business events or simply enjoy the peace and quiet of your surroundings.
- Ducted air-conditioning with individual temperature control, sensor alarm to rear entertaining area plus quality lighting throughout.
- The three bay workshop includes a kitchenette, bathroom and upper level storage facilities ideal for running a home business
- Dam with three phase high pressure pump and 7 irrigation points to service the entire grounds
3 x 35,000 litre underground water tanks with two high pressure pumps, generator for back up power
A more detailed list of additional features will be available upon inspections.
Conveniently located close to local amenities, public transport, quality educational facilities such as Sheldon and Redeemer Lutheran Colleges, sporting grounds and park lands. Minutes away from the Gateway arterial leading you to the Airport, Gold and Sunshine Coasts. Brisbane CBD 20 minutes drive.
This expansive and versatile home was built with the very best intentions and will appeal to a broad cross section of acreage buyers. Must be sold on or before auction day.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes only.
- Bedroom: 6
- Bathrooms: 5
- Garaging: 7 ( remote access )
- Land Size: 5 acres (approx)
- Storage Water Tank
- Outdoor Entertaining Area
- Outdoor Kitchen
- Air Conditioning
- Built In Robes
- Open Fireplace
- Media Room
- Rumpus Room
Date: 22 March 14
Time: 4:00pm22-03-2014 16:00:00 22-03-2014 17:00:00 88 Auction On Site Auction On Site: 300 Ford Road, Burbank, Queensland 4156 | View online here: https://brolga.com.au/6200 300 Ford Road, Burbank, Queensland 4156 Alison Hewett false DD/MM/YYYY Add to calendar
House Links / Tools
This listing last updated: 5th Jun 2014