Number 1 Ely Street presents a unique opportunity to own a large family home plus a second dwelling (old Post Office), that can be utilised as a business or granny flat.
This spacious home sits on a large allotment in the highly sought after suburb of Noosaville. Built over two levels, it comprises of four bedrooms plus a study, and is less than 1km to the Noosa River and all it has to offer.
On the lower level there is a media room/teenage retreat with two bedrooms and bathroom. There is also a separate room with its own entry that would be perfect for a gym or studio.
The main level comprises of a large kitchen and living area, dining area and two large decks. There is a master suite with walk in robe and ensuite bathroom. There is a second bedroom also on this level. The open plan style living offers the perfect Noosa lifestyle and falls out to the sunny pool. There is a study off the lounge that also overlooks the pool area.
After a recent renovation this separate dwelling with beautiful timber floor boards can be utilised as a street front business or granny flat. It is very generous in size with two bedrooms, bathroom and large kitchen and laundry. A sunny courtyard and deck with entry through to the pool complete it.
- Spacious home with elevated views
- Street front professional office or medical practice
- Granny flat or guest accommodation option
- A short stroll to Noosa River and Yacht Club
- Extensive outdoor living with pool and BBQ areas
- Open plan living with multiple living areas
- Ample off street parking on 858sqm allotment
- Air conditioning and fans throughout
- Fully fenced with electric gate access