162 Morehead Avenue, Norman Park, Queensland 4170
STYLISH SPACIOUS VERSATILE FAMILY HOME.. PRIME AVENUEPositioned on an elevated breezy 506m2 block in a prime leafy peaceful Norman Park location, this well proportioned 2 level charming residence boasts a quality modern provincial styled urban renovation. Low maintenance and ideal for a family desiring space, comfort & enjoyable separate living..
The large downstairs rumpus style area, multi-purpose room has great versatility, with kitchenette/ laundry, storage rooms and a large open room, fantastic for running a home business, a man's den, for teenagers or for guests etc. Not quite legal height.
The wonderful home exudes a lovely rich ambiance inside blending character with contemporary. In a family orientated avenue is ideal for the kids. Walk to great coffee shops, restaurants, parks, excellent schools, main bus routes & train.
- 6 Bedrooms all on one level
- Newly aiir-conditioned master bedroom with WIR & modern ensuite plus bi-folds to a..
- Great sized private front balcony enjoying breezes & a lovely open outlook
- Living areas with featured floorboards & gorgeous high ceiling cornices, flow out to the,
- Front relaxing breezy balcony
- Fresh modern well appointed Kitchen with Caesar stone bench tops, 'Matt' two pac cabinetry, gas cook top, Omega stainless steel appliances & glass splash backs
- Classy modern spacious renovated Bathroom
- The rear north facing undercover patio area enjoys faux grass, cool & inviting, with the,
- Second rear living area/ Large bedroom 6, also opening out to the,
- Beautiful appealing back yard sanctuary offering lovely terraced gardens natural lawn areas, magnificent Jacaranda trees
- Large private ground level entertaining deck area overlooking the well executed back year, city glimpses
- Good sized 506m2 Block
- 2 car off street parking, option to add a carport or sail
- Impressive bold natural timber & black painted front entrance
- Loads of storage
- House painted in highest grade paint (British Paints) inside & out
- The windows & decking treated in quality marine grade finish
- Fans are high capacity- large motors with 10 year warranty.
- Insulated rear wall cavities to maximise pleasant temperatures
- Character features- polished floors, high ceilings, cornices
- Plans for a pool are available
The terraces have ag drainage running under them to channel water down storm drains, decks have stone and rock rubble underneath to prevent erosion in storm season.
Superb location moments to Carindale Westfield Shopping Centre, Bulimba Oxford Street boutique cafes, restaurants while the Gateway Motorway is close by with easy access to the City!
An astute investment, desirable enjoyable living in the wonderful Norman Park Avenues
- Bedroom: 6
- Bathrooms: 2
- Garaging: 2
- Land Size: 506 m2 (approx)
- Fully Fenced
- Air Conditioning
- Floor Boards
- Media Room
- Rumpus Room
House Links / Tools
This listing last updated: 1st Jun 2015